Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone Else Hate ChrisOwnz??

This is a discussion on Anyone Else Hate ChrisOwnz?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well for those that dont know him hes a backstabbing cunt... hes scammed people out of thousands of dollars... i ...
Page: 1

SemperFidelis

Default Anyone Else Hate ChrisOwnz??

Well for those that dont know him hes a backstabbing cunt... hes scammed people out of thousands of dollars... i was 1 of his closest friends..... altho he scammed Divino... another 1 of my good friends that is more like a brother 2 me then anything.... so people been saying 2 me that i "helped" him scam Flatline3 and Divino both out of 1000+ USD so here u go im not 1 of his friends anymore and i wont be accused of shit like this

+13059266700

Theres his fkn number... feel free 2 give him a call.... btw his name ISNT chris IT IS Brent Lopez nd if u wanna prank him say its Western Union or somthing... and its about people complaining about him stealing money..... :wub: :wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

chris0wns? the retard kid that thinks is worthy of a novel priece for not sleeping more than 1 hour a week? the one that has no arguements what so ever, but yet thinks is the best flammer in the whole world?

nop, sorry, don't know him.

SemperFidelis

lol dro ^_^ glad 2 see not only me hates him :wub:

wraith86

everyone knows your a scammer james. you told me it was assassinthelast's fault that chino got scammed so i would trust that you were a legit player and then bam you stole my giga+7... i know chrisowns is a stupid motherfucker but your just as bad.

SemperFidelis

hmmm im not as bad as him....... ^_^ but kkthx

wraith86

np, hows my friends account doing?

How about i threaten to kill him?

SemperFidelis

decent... selling it now tho ^_^

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by Festo
    How about i threaten to kill him?
    LOL PLEASE RECORD THAT FONE CALL LOLOL :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

wraith86

sure festo, james lives in australia.

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by wraith86
    sure festo, james lives in australia.
    I Think he ment Brent ^_^
    or me... pm me for my number ^_^

wraith86

Originally posted by SemperFidelis
    didnt the account get banned because you editted it to 80 with +10 items? im not sure if someones gonna wanna buy an account like that

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SemperFidelis
    didnt the account get banned because you editted it to 80 with +10 items? im not sure if someones gonna wanna buy an account like that[/b]
    Actually no banned because i 4got 2 give them infomation about changing the SA ^_^ all fixed up now... as for the +10s nd 80.. was a day thing nd i didnt do it... wasnt even on the same account ^_^ so.... wanna try be smart about sumthing else?? ^_^

Hells Kitchen

aka diewithmykiss or something ? ... lol i thought you stoped play KO long time ago, anyways long story short yes hes gay if he lives near california tho let me know .

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by SemperFidelis
    soooo u did scam that account and giga then? :huh:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast