Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nazi offical mod

This is a discussion on Nazi offical mod within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I have a problem with shebiacth as she gave me a 33% warn level for calling an idiot and ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Nazi offical mod

So I have a problem with shebiacth as she gave me a 33% warn level for calling an idiot and idiot then I see her do this post

Ok,

Here we are now trying to kill the Cursed Gobble. Rules are set out really simple, use only Z + R to kill it or what ever skill you use heals it.

Here are some shots of what's going on now.

This is when it first came out.

Well, woe is me cause about 30 or so minutes later were still trying to kill it. I'm almost about to give up. But, I'm curious if we can set a record for not being able to kill it.

Let's see what happens in my next post :blink:

(As frustrating as it is or was pls don't post any swearing etc, as it's warning/ban able). TY

Well, thank goodness someone had mercy on us and killed the thing. No one would have gotten it with all the n00bs not listening. Posing pic right now.

What a stupid bitch <_<

Tha_Diablo

Default Re: Nazi offical mod

What a stupid bitch *<_<
    i didnt understand much only that you dont like the b^tch "shebiach"

Well +1

she bannend me on official forum because i flamed K2.... whats wrong with that? Its true K2 suck as a company...and i explained her ofcourse she wont reply.... its a scary b^tch or something i dunno :S

Navn

Default Re: Nazi offical mod

So I have a problem with shebiacth as she gave me a 33% warn level for calling an idiot and idiot then I see her do this post

Ok,

Here we are now trying to kill the Cursed Gobble. Rules are set out really simple, use only Z + R to kill it or what ever skill you use heals it.

Here are some shots of what's going on now.

This is when it first came out.

lol :blink:

Well, woe is me cause about 30 or so minutes later were still trying to kill it. I'm almost about to give up. But, I'm curious if we can set a record for not being able to kill it.

Let's see what happens in my next post :blink:

(As frustrating as it is or was pls don't post any swearing etc, as it's warning/ban able). TY

Well, thank goodness someone had mercy on us and killed the thing. No one would have gotten it with all the n00bs not listening. Posing pic right now.

What a stupid bitch <_<
    yep felix ^_^

snipelord

use skills or it doesn't die.. hate dumb shits that say no skill

secondly i got a 33% warn for saying "i will not buy prem until the ppl that run this game start to care for their pile of shit"

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

yes she is a bitch. n she is stupid. whats new?

Originally posted by snipelord

secondly i got a 33% warn for saying "i will not buy prem until the ppl that run this game start to care for their pile of shit"
    i wonder why :P

snipelord

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-snipelord

i wonder why :P[/b]
    pssh shit isn't that bad :rollseyes:

Haxium

just a wannabe shrotti .. he is the one and only.

DarkNeZz

We had a Sand king boss every day 3 times in 3 towns of our land and everyone was saying use Z R and it was goin on for hours then when all started to use skills we took it down for few mins.. dunno about that gobble thing
    and for the "bitch" maybe its lack of sex and she gets it out on the players ...

I got warned because I said someone was an idiot. She's now number 2 on my shit list in KO. She's moved to logos as an Orc now. I can't stand people who have a bunch of low levels chars and think they are highly skilled and knowledgeable about KO. She's pissed me off and now evrythign she does pisses me off. Reminds me of my ex

Originally posted by Felix
    I got warned because I said someone was an idiot. She's now number 2 on my shit list in KO. She's moved to logos as an Orc now. I can't stand people who have a bunch of low levels chars and think they are highly skilled and knowledgeable about KO. She's pissed me off and now evrythign she does pisses me off. Reminds me of my ex
    maybe she is...

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    maybe she is...[/b]
    If she was my inn , account and shard would now belong to her <_<

Originally posted by Felix
    i was wondering why i have this warning level. She is a fucking cunt warning people without notice or explanation. I am tempted to make a char on logos just to lure on her every day, but by the time i do it she will have moved to another server since obviously lvl 30+ is too challenging for her.

Its just a forum account, she isn't arestides (bans you ingame if u flame on forums) so i think everyone should just get her abuse until she kills herself irl the fucking geek.

Gets a bit of power goes to her head, Knows nothing about the game yet thinks she knows it all

I dunno why you guys even bother with officials anyways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast