Omfg thx fucking k2..

This is a discussion on Omfg thx fucking k2.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Account Name: ******** Character Name: ********* BERAMUS Date/Time: 2006-11-22 14:37:00 Type of inqury: Entered by: CS Rep34 Remarks: Hail ******! ...
Page: 1

Default Omfg thx fucking k2..

Account Name: ********
    Character Name: *********
    BERAMUS Date/Time: 2006-11-22 14:37:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep34
    Remarks:
    Hail ******! I apologize for the delay, if you still haven't received the letter back, then,it appears that the items you have listed were lost due to an in-game mailing system failure. Unfortunately we are not able to verify items lost in this way. I regret to inform you that I will not be able to perform any restorations on this character at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting. -CSR Cylonian

This is what i get after i sended a letter with my char , including a Totamic spear +8 , deep scar +8 , and i didint get it , and i wrote tickets this is their answer.. OMFG , FUCK K2 , i quit now

See u all // carwaN

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Meh, totamic not that bad... try MS+8, rol, we+1, dr+1, wp+1, sse, and you'll feel the real pain.

_Boomsheeka_

I didnt realize you could send multiple things with 1 letter, it that what you guys did or was it with more than 1 letter...

but either way, that blows BIG TIME

Yeah hehe , u lost that ? , holy fuck :/ , i feel bad for u

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by _Boomsheeka_
    I didnt realize you could send multiple things with 1 letter, it that what you guys did or was it with more than 1 letter...

but either way, that blows BIG TIME
    nah you cant, u just send a lot of letters

Banned

that's why you dont use the mailing system for important items...

Flay

i dont trust the mail system with anything, rather trust a good friend than k2 <_<

ReiRei

don't mail good stuff, just pots and cash and scrolls

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

yeah i dont care anymore... what pissed me at t he time was that I did recieve the items, but i lost them on a rollback just 20 secs after i picked them up. CS was fixing my account and they were the ones that rolled it back lol