Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OMFG! UNFAIR BAN WHATTHE FUCK!

This is a discussion on OMFG! UNFAIR BAN WHATTHE FUCK! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so heres the story!! :angry: i am at leuferson exping mysel, in carnacwest 2. I see in notice that ...
Page: 1

Hey cutie Senior Member

Ok so heres the story!! :angry:
    i am at leuferson exping mysel, in carnacwest 2. I see in notice that "BRIZOHUMAN IS ONLINE" so i go to moardan and talk to him, he seems all nice and stuff and i was like, il help you catch koxpers, so i run to folk village and see like 5 mages at werewolf spawn. So i pm him saying there are koxpers here please come and bann them, he agrees and comes there, and sits next them, next instant he goes invisble and buffs me, and im like all happy and shit cuz i made friends with a GM.
    HE then banns all the mages there one by one and he thanks me and shit. The mages were gone so im like yay free slot for me and i start killing the werewolves, keep in mind im a lvl 58 archer, and suprisingly i get like 3 crystals in my first 5 kills. i was like holy shit im lucky. NEXT INSTANT, DC'd. i relog and find " SERVER UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE"
    WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I RELOG MY PRIEST AND PM HIM ASKING WHY HE BANNED ME AND THE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER SAYS I WAS CAUGHT USING THIRD PARTY TOOLS! WTF NIGGAH?!?!?!? I WAS FUCKING KILLING AND RUNNING TO KILL AND PICKING BOX AND KILLING AND RUNNING!!! WOW!!!!!!
    HE STARTS GIVING ME AUTOMATED MSG, UNTIL I START SAYING I FUCKING HATE YOU AND BLAH BLAH, THEN HE STARTS TO IGNORE ME. THen BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM I DC, SUPRISE SUPRISE I GET BANNED AGAIN!!! AND THIS IS MIND YOU ON MY PRIEST, WHICH IS SITTING IN MOARDAN DOING NOTHING!!!!
    WHAT THE FLYING FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?
    TOTAL GM ABUSE HOLY SHIT.
    THE ROGUE HAD FUCKING PLATINUM PREMIUM ON IT AS WELL <_<
    this is the most fucked up day in my ko carrear ever...
    i sent a CS but havent recieved reply yet

pS: so at the end of the day i lost a rogue 58 with plat and a priest lvl 48
    i know its not much, but its what fucking happened that really gets to me, not what i lost..

DeHealer

Damn, I&#39;m sorry for U, wait for the CS response, I&#39;ve heard of ppl getting their accounts back tho..

all you have to do is sent ticket ( tickets ) and wait for response, i think the " I hate you" part was abit extreme tho

Hey cutie Senior Member

it was a little more suttle

Banned

Next time dont help gm

Arthurios

hahaha you got owned very badly that sucks bro I miss those old gms, sullimo, captaintripps etc. etc.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

maby GM trying to get rid of Legit English Players, so there will be only turks left that wont cry about anythinga and keep buying stuff.

Next time dont help gm[/b]
    :lol:

True, never help GM cos in end always get fu$#@....

b1rdy

eh...that suck&#39;s :/ Always the good ppl get screwed over...

lol this is sad for you

but don&#39;t get angry

your attitude is an exemple of my topic (no offense to you)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2083371

lol this is sad for you

but don&#39;t get angry

your attitude is an exemple of my topic (no offense to you)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2083371[/b]

In your topic it also says you have a non-legit past. You deserved to be banned, to make up for the accounts you werent banned on.

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol i find this sorta funny now a nd strangely relieveing in a way
    this would mean i would not have to come home daily and turn on the computer and play ko
    but im sure il find another way to do just that

In your topic it also says you have a non-legit past. You deserved to be banned, to make up for the accounts you werent banned on.[/b]
    you&#39;re retarded to don&#39;t understand the point of my topic, and the link between the attitude of crackurbak (he&#39;s angry) and my topic. Read it 20 times and post again.

Lol, that is why I was never an archer :lol:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast