Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OMFG! UNFAIR BAN WHATTHE FUCK!

This is a discussion on OMFG! UNFAIR BAN WHATTHE FUCK! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you're retarded to don't understand the point of my topic, and the link between the attitude of crackurbak (he's angry) ...
Page: 2

you're retarded to don't understand the point of my topic, and the link between the attitude of crackurbak (he's angry) and my topic. Read it 20 times and post again.[/b]

How am I retarded? Your actually someone who deserved to be banned anyway, so why does it matter. You admitted to being an unlegit player too, you shouldnt even be posting on these forums.

crackurbak is legit, he doesn't deserve it and what that GM did was wrong. Im fully aware of that. Alot of GM's are uneducated about this game since they arnt allowed to play it on their own characters. Someone prolly just teaches them how to /ban and what spot to do it at.

How am I retarded? Your actually someone who deserved to be banned anyway, so why does it matter. You admitted to being an unlegit player too, you shouldnt even be posting on these forums.

crackurbak is legit, he doesn't deserve it and what that GM did was wrong. Im fully aware of that. Alot of GM's are uneducated about this game since they arnt allowed to play it on their own characters. Someone prolly just teaches them how to /ban and what spot to do it at.[/b]
    i answered via pms , peace and /end

crackurbak is legit, he doesn't deserve it and what that GM did was wrong. Im fully aware of that. Alot of GM's are uneducated about this game since they arnt allowed to play it on their own characters. Someone prolly just teaches them how to /ban and what spot to do it at.[/b]
    Cheating - Gaining an illegal advantage over other players. E.g... Babashopping. So yeah, i guess when you got hacked you deserved it.

lime

slightly off topic but I have noticed a higher GM presence on carnac west than most other servers.

pity they cant be on to help us on olymia and other more long standing servers.

that sucks, but you will not get unbanned..you will receieve automated messages of you were caught using third party tool blah blah blah..

Banned

No good deed goes unpunished >.>

Damn, I'm sorry for U, wait for the CS response, I've heard of ppl getting their accounts back tho..[/b]
    really??? i might try fro mine D;

Hey cutie Senior Member

i sent ticket and it is currently " under progress"

ROFL wow seen this for like a millionth time, sorry happened to you, too. but k2 will be k2 and they could care less because no matter what happens they WILL always make money wether or not they lose you as a customer. you can nag them all you want though, some people get their accnt back and some dont. depends on the gm. these new gms arent as nice as the old ones are. best of luck

Hey cutie Senior Member

DUDE YOU DONT UDNERSTAND.
    My fucking priest got banned for talking about the account!!! for fucking talking?!? wtf wow, that is total GM abuse
    so fucked up . i wasnt even doing anything, was sitting in moardan . SITTING.

DUDE YOU DONT UDNERSTAND.
    My fucking priest got banned for talking about the account!!! for fucking talking?!? wtf wow, that is total GM abuse
    so fucked up . i wasnt even doing anything, was sitting in moardan . SITTING.[/b]
    calm yaself child

i was banned for no good reason either
    but u gotta get over it
    i had 55 rogue all money and shit on it too
    K2s gay =/

j3ster555

back in my old server.. i got banned for a day for just telling AQ GM ^^ .. smiley included.. he din't get the joke and then bam.. banned..so next time choose some complicated words which they could never understand :P maybe even cuss in french or german xD

wow.. if you really werent macroing, then thats probably the worst ban i&#39;ve ever heard of >.<"

Im thinking if theres a problem with XTrap... cuz some anti-virus program thingies, see WinAmp and some other music programs as illegal hacks. Maybe XTrap has the same and sees certain legal tasks as hacks /koxp

I guess archer is like the worst class to be..............

sounds like just gm being dumb however gms use xtrap to detect third party programs by scanning all of your processes is a good chance u were running something that looked like koxp to his noob ass which would explain why he also banned ur priest

and @ mrsownage your dumb u fail to realize there used to be a time in this game where macroing didn&#39;t even get u banned which afaik last time suicine was unlegit was olympia which is about near the end of that time

lol tell them ur black they&#39;ll get on it fast

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast