Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OMFG WTF IS THIS?

This is a discussion on OMFG WTF IS THIS? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the same thing happenned to my friend and its been about 2.5 months now dont they ever get unbanned?...
Page: 2

the same thing happenned to my friend and its been about 2.5 months now dont they ever get unbanned?

Gondon

Why me, im 100% this is some accidenal mixup or smthnig, anyways im pretty pissed now, was shocked at first, now just plain pissed.

Drug_Addict

Originally posted by Zparda
    Drugs
    Where ? :wub:

Gondon

Wrote to CS, love their reply/

This account has been blocked as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service.

I love it, u play fully legit on new server, no bs, no scams, farm, lvl, kill boss, egt nice drops and they post this, im loving it, now waitng for reply, i wanna c wat they wrtoe i did..

But anyways 10 min later after i got this CS, k2 replied about my old bera acc is getting restore ^^. I alrdy posted a method here, how to get ur acc restored, but some mod, locked it up 5 min later, idk why. i wont be posting again.

As for this acc, i will get back, like i get every single account in Ko back. added bera to list.

Pmed asked phantom for help, he didnt bother to reply my mail, im sure he read it, he couldve just wrtie, i will try, or srry dude, i cant help u with this, but he chose to ignore it, so be it.

Most likly this acc will be back todays anyways.

tottti

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

for my homyyyyy :lol:

zzzzzz

im sure u will be back b4 tonights war

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12