Need to confirm something...

This is a discussion on Need to confirm something... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi every1! i have a rl friend who is arguing with me on all he think he knows... he is ...
Page: 1

dany_ro

hi every1!
    i have a rl friend who is arguing with me on all he think he knows...
    he is saying that isi drops CS
    then he found out that attack scroll give more ap then wolf...
    i aws arguing with him that it is imposible...then after a week he found out why he have more ap....coz he was f*cking using dex scrols same time as attacl scroll..
    lol..
    all i want to know is if ISI drops/dropped CS...
    i know it drops SS but never heard about CS...

Nobody knows, alot of screenshots made but most are photoshopped

Banned

Well , I know Chitin Shield , Doesnt EXIST In game ANYMORE , only in old server but too its DONT DROP , I was Got +7 Cs in akara, But Got Removed it . Cuz it was only mistake , they removed it cuz its dont drop anymore , and like they said they have it in db but its dont exist in game

DeathInTheNight

Well , I know Chitin Shield , Doesnt EXIST In game ANYMORE , only in old server but too its DONT DROP , I was Got +7 Cs in akara, But Got Removed it . Cuz it was only mistake , they removed it cuz its dont drop anymore , and like they said they have it in db but its dont exist in game [/b]

If it don't drop anymore, how can it possibly drop as a mistake. It either drops or it doesn't, there aint no in between.
    All items that don't drop anymore should be taken out of game, to give everyone a fair chance to get same gear.
    If CS don't drop, wipe em all. HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

kibal

Dunno about isi , but i remember a ksc on media section of lesath droping a cs like 1 month ago in ares.

Banned

GM gave me not drop !:P

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

If im not mistaken it was like this:

KO: Lesath and Isiloon used to drop CS
    KE:Only isiloon used to drop CS
    ROFD/new moradon:Cs is obtainable only by gm award (there was an event after BF items wipe ,you could win CS+5).

And personally I dont bealive that only one guy from 10k+ players got CS from lesath during past 2 years.

ChronicS

a friend who im talking to reguarly got cs from lesath and showed me

JimXrOx

ROFD/new moradon:Cs is obtainable only by gm award (there was an event after BF items wipe ,you could win CS+5).

And personally I dont bealive that only one guy from 10k+ players got CS from lesath during past 2 years.[/b]
    isiloon existed AFTER KE.. please dont give false information to people.. in KO only lesath could drop CS

ROFD/new moradon:Cs is obtainable only by gm award (there was an event after BF items wipe ,you could win CS+5).[/b]
    Isiloon was introduced in Knight-Empire... otherwise you are correct.

dany_ro

so the conclusion is that CS "was" dropped by isiloon only on KE period...
    But on ROFD the drop was decreased/stopped...
    Oh and btw Synthetic...i see you are in Vindi...
    so my friend again is talking B/S ..and saying that if you join Vindi you must donate NP's...isn't that voluntary?i read the clan rules...and never seen something like if you join vindi you must donate np's...i am also a nw member of vindi...i just need to make NT in next days...
    so i would like to know if some1 joins vindi ..is a must to donate np's?

Hey cutie Senior Member

what the fuck was the point of the whole wofl scroll dex scroll thing? totally lol'd at the randomness
    and no, isloon doesnt drop cs, im pretty sure cuz ive killed it like x250 times and never ever a cs in whole server.

dany_ro

what the fuck was the point of the whole wofl scroll dex scroll thing? totally lol'd at the randomness
    and no, isloon doesnt drop cs, im pretty sure cuz ive killed it like x250 times and never ever a cs in whole server.[/b]
    the whole thing about dex scroll is ...
    he was telling me that when he use attack power scroll he have more attack power then if he would use wolf...i told him that it is imposible,but he beeing a noob keeped it that way...so i left him alone...after a week he finnaly find out why he have more attack power with attack scroll...he forgot that he was using dex scroll same as attack scroll!
    ty for isi info