OMG BIG problem

This is a discussion on OMG BIG problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know if this should go here or not but i bought plat prem on 1 of my old ...
Page: 1

dizz123

I dont know if this should go here or not but i bought plat prem on 1 of my old old accounts i have had and i have like 6 days left and i try to logg my KOL main page to take the always billing thing off and says my username and password dont work but i still can log the game use'ing the same info so wtf am i goin to do now about this, i sent a ticket in 3 days ago and they have said nothin back to me at all and i dont want to keep geting charged for this at all! what should i do?

NEMANYA

Simply...you are using CAPS in your password like..you're type all the time when you are logging to game banned4life and on website you made BaNneD4LiFe...so..that's the problem u used caps on pass and now u need to figure out you'r pass gl..

Icy

I dont know if this should go here or not but i bought plat prem on 1 of my old old accounts i have had and i have like 6 days left and i try to logg my KOL main page to take the always billing thing off and says my username and password dont work but i still can log the game use'ing the same info so wtf am i goin to do now about this, i sent a ticket in 3 days ago and they have said nothin back to me at all and i dont want to keep geting charged for this at all! what should i do?[/b]
    whats the GEY mean in your sig??

o and yea your password must has some Captial letter in it cause kol website is case sensitive
    where the regular log in for game isnt.

dizz123

nothing works still

well this was before.. dunno if it works now.
    On web site, you could have put pass 15 chars long, and in KO you can only put 12 chars.
    So maybe u made that pass long ago, and accidentally typed password with 13-14 chars, twice :P

But its probably the "caps problem". If your pass if for example "password" try Password, pAssword, paSsword, PAssword..etc..etc :P

u need to try recovering the account by forgot pass or however it works if u can't do that call ur credit card company tell them to block any transactions for k2 maybe banned for that but unno u can also talk to a gm ingame if all else fails try pming linus at officials and they can just log on the website for u and undo it they did it for friends of mine