Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG!HELP!

This is a discussion on OMG!HELP! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all guys!!! When i back from camp side i tried to log with my char lvl 63 (i have ...
Page: 1

Dragonicus

Hi all guys!!!
    When i back from camp side i tried to log with my char lvl 63 (i have another account lvl 73).
    After i've written password and id appears a message saying "server are undergoing maintenance"
    What the fuck is this?With other my account i can log, and account lvl 63 was premium too!!!
    guys pls if you know what's going on pls tell me

king arthur

try again.. same happends to me with my mage

I think that means you've been banned check your KOL in the website and it should give a reason.

jimfujitsu

Youve been banned .

Dragonicus

WTF?!?!
    Banned?Why?!
    I tried to log on official site and it says "the combination of password and id do not exist, try again"
    Whats going on?My char lvl 63 is used by my real life friend and we just make a lot of pk party together!
    Today i wanted to log in to take some money and give them to my lvl 70+ main char.
    And what i see?I've been banned?!Oh shit :/

WafflesAndCocaine

or did you buy the account? maybe somone changed there pass back

Dragonicus

No bro
    Zaroc was my first account and i lvl up it from 0 to 62, then i bought another char and i gave the old one to my friend, he plays with me just for pk.

morgoth666

U r banned, try to log on website if u canīt , try to put ur pass with big letters

Robokill

WTF?!?!
    Banned?Why?!
    I tried to log on official site and it says "the combination of password and id do not exist, try again"
    Whats going on?My char lvl 63 is used by my real life friend and we just make a lot of pk party together!
    Today i wanted to log in to take some money and give them to my lvl 70+ main char.
    And what i see?I've been banned?!Oh shit :/[/b]
    put caps lock on and type your pass (leave user regular) when you login to website. then you can see that you are banned for being a koxper

Banned Senior Member

Try forgot password.

Dragonicus

I written password with lock cap
    My old char has been banned for 999 days cuz failed payment, what the fuck?
    I used click and buy to take bronze premium, well in this case my friend used it to buy bronze premium, why this now?
    Maybe some problems with internet?
    Guys you know if i can do something to take back the char?I don't know maybe if i buy another bronze premium..

I written password with lock cap
    My old char has been banned for 999 days cuz failed payment, what the fuck?
    I used click and buy to take bronze premium, well in this case my friend used it to buy bronze premium, why this now?
    Maybe some problems with internet?
    Guys you know if i can do something to take back the char?I don't know maybe if i buy another bronze premium..[/b]
    your friend dont have money in his acct..... and your account banned due to this. think you are screwed

Dragonicus

My friend had the money to buy it but probably the click and buy service didn't give the money or maybe k2 want just to make me buy others 500 knight cash, my friend gave me the screenshot that show the payment of 5$ by C&B has been completed.
    I sent a CS with this screenshot and k2 answer:

ID - "*********".
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been closed due to payment fraud. If you would like to regain access to this account, please contact the source of payment made on the account in question. After doing so, please request that the company contact K2Network in regards to your updated payment situation. Once we confirm that the missing payment has been properly made we will restore access to this account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

So guys, you think could i have a possibility to take back the char if i buy spend again others 5$?

Banned Senior Member

Call K2... not sure if it works ore not

Mine friend got unbanend for paymentfraud after a month ore somthing without doing anything

The king. Senior Member

U ARE BANNED THATS IT, U PRLLY HAVE GOT PAYMENT FROUD, CLICK AND BUY SCREWD IT UP AGAIN! SO JUST CALL EM AND ALL WILL BE FIXED!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast