Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to Fix your Skill Bar Video

This is a discussion on How to Fix your Skill Bar Video within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The First thing you need to do is open Ko and set your skill bars, after this you must type ...
Page: 1

Misuki

Default How to Fix your Skill Bar Video

The First thing you need to do is open Ko and set your skill bars, after this you must type /Save.
    You need to edit the registry while the game is (RUNNING)
    This has been taken from the current "How to Fix your SkillBar" Post.
    This fix works with all skills below lvl 70.

This location is on YouTube.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsOZJbsHkRk
    Although The image isnt very clear.

Here is the same video on Fileplanet thats very clear.
    http://files.filefront.com//;6455721;;/

This was recorded on my drone.
    If you have any questions just post them below.

Misuki

Also Remember that you need to do this for each server (example: Dies 1, Dies 2, Dies3)

Speed

so i cant save howling sword with this ?

Misuki

I have been able to save the lvl 70 skill with this but for some unknow resone it disapears after a few restarts of the game. Then for another unexplained resone it comes back.

My other test subjects say it did not save there lvl 70 skill
    While it did save the 75 skill.

Nice tutorial sir, and yes it seems to not save the lvl 70 skill for some characters. Usually it will save it fine on d2 but on d1 its not saved while the lvl 62 skills and below save fine.

At least for those this tut will save a lot of time, adding 1 skill isnt bad. ^_^

Flay

here is a copy of the tutorial made by phantom_rouge from diez

http://home.comcast.net/~mtr333/SkillBar.html

he posted on the official KOL site forums, but the pictures were cut off so i copied / remade cuz i gota fix/change every now and then

Banned Senior Member

I made it on my post that I didnt take credit for that method, I was just reposting it for others who didn't know on the officials I gave credit to Hypnos, I used his version to do it, the turkish translate was too long/confusing for pictures

Misuki

I do not take credit for the method only the video.
    I know some people was having problems fallowing the pics from the peviouse post.
    This is the only resone it was made.
    There was also something else I found out while in the regeditor about ko that has been submitted to them for a fix.
    And last but not least I found out that Xtrap.xt has a huge memory leak causing alot of the problems with ko subs.

Flay

yeah.. i remember Private took pictures and tried to translate a turkish 1 but i dont remember it working

Lawless

wouldnt simply uninstalling KO and reinstalling fresh fix the registry, providing the software is fixed as k2 says it is?

Flay

nope, ive tried, ppl have tried. Your clientside KOL downloads yourskill bar (when its bugged) each time u log the character, atleast i think. Because when you log on another friends account/newly bought character that has a bugged skillbar, its still bugged.

Misuki

Originally posted by Lawless
    wouldnt simply uninstalling KO and reinstalling fresh fix the registry, providing the software is fixed as k2 says it is?
    Well.. I have another video showing you how to completly remove ko from your pc.
    The uninstaller is also bugged for the knightonline.exe file. It will not remove everything.
    There are about 23 registry areas still left after its uninstalled keeping the same info as you had before.
    This also fixes the cape bug. If you would like me to post that as well I will do so...

Flay

hmm but im prety sure ur skill bar will be bugged even deleting everything... cuz ive deleted those registrys that u gota fix... hoping it would just fix it there. Logged in, didnt work. Checked the registrys and it was back.

Misuki

Originally posted by Flay
    hmm but im prety sure ur skill bar will be bugged even deleting everything... cuz ive deleted those registrys that u gota fix... hoping it would just fix it there. Logged in, didnt work. Checked the registrys and it was back.
    Yes I agree
    I have done this as well. It will not fix your skill bar, but does fix other issues like the cape bug/logo bug.
    There has been people in our clan that see our old symbols when others see the new one. This does fix it.

Flay

wait.. what fixes cape symbol bug? i always herein ppl seeing different cape symbols on same server... :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast