Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG i got spammed

This is a discussion on OMG i got spammed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The ony time i kill Antares, and this (censored) wit spams just as i pick up the blast scroll. He ...
Page: 1

sub

Default OMG i got spammed

The ony time i kill Antares, and this (censored) wit spams just as i pick up the blast scroll. He gets its, and i did all the work :angry: screenshot below

Can GM's get that stuff back ?

I so needed that scroll

/block_trades

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    /block_trades
    eh aint working at all!

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19140

Lammer

Just one question... that "bug" only happens when you open the box? or will the FUCKER get the item even if you don«t click the box?

OsirisG

I think after he invites u to party and u decline he has access to the drop , like it was his , so he ninja loots the box and u get screwed , only thing to avoid it is to be in a party wich is plain dumb.

GyL

my trick in these kind of case is that i 1st invite random baba on seeking b4 doing the drop and tell him i'm on harpies ..

hej

Block party, then you have to be really unluckey to lose the loot.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Originally posted by hej
    this doesnt help ^^

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Mojmir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mojmir)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej
    this doesnt help ^^[/b]
    I think it does, don't they only get the loot if you try to loot the box right after they try to invite you? In that case, waiting 2 seconds before looting would prevent it as its only a temporary bug. I can't see a bug this glaring surviving for so long.

Lammer

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Mojmir@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

this doesnt help ^^
    I think it does, don't they only get the loot if you try to loot the box right after they try to invite you? In that case, waiting 2 seconds before looting would prevent it as its only a temporary bug. I can't see a bug this glaring surviving for so long.[/b]
    So If I don't open the box right away the ninja gay will not get the chance to loot, even if he spams party/trade right?

hej

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Mojmir@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

this doesnt help ^^
    I think it does, don't they only get the loot if you try to loot the box right after they try to invite you? In that case, waiting 2 seconds before looting would prevent it as its only a temporary bug. I can't see a bug this glaring surviving for so long.[/b]
    Why do you think i wrote you have to be unluckey, we tried with 20drops he didnt get 1, got the 2 witout block on party.

If you have one close to you, look at info window then you se blocked party req, w8 some sec then loot.

Next time wait with the looting if nubcakes like that are around.... -_-

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mojmir
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

this doesnt help ^^
    So If I don't open the box right away the ninja gay will not get the chance to loot, even if he spams party/trade right?[/b][/quote]

Correct, they never see the box, they only get the loot directed to them because of the bug. hej supports my theory, next time just wait to loot. This has never happened to me so I think it's because I tend to drool over something a bit before I loot :lol:

/block_trade_request
    anyways antares was owning u :lol: i think i lost a drop once cause that invite.. oh yea it was a abyss gem lol. sometimes i use that bug too when i see arrow shower haxing archers in abyss i spam invites.

Medusa

welcome to TRKO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast