Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OMG i got spammed

This is a discussion on OMG i got spammed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OWN3D...
Page: 2

Vchernyak

OWN3D

redfieldTnT

Prawned ^_^

MarvinTheMartian

this is used all the time, happened to me once but i learned ( and got revenge : ) ) when killing a boss solo, ALWAYS make it a habit to clock trades/party, if someone invites you to the party and you dont cancel before it dies, they get the box, happened to me and i lost a priest pendant, lucky me i found the guy at a later time,did it to him and got an ep,wp same box, LOL...block party and that cant happe.

KrisTysonLegolas

Gay Turks :angry:

MarvinTheMartian

Originally posted by KrisTysonLegolas
    Gay Turks :angry:
    TRUE

Inspectah Deck

after the last Xmas event with the snowmans i found an easy way to deal with this after doing it back to the bastards who stole my boxes.

1.block party. when the mob dies unblock party because if the turk time it right he will still get the drop

2.when the mob dies, wait for him to invite than quickly cancle and loot. he will try to invite again so if there is a 2nd drop wait till he invites, cancle and loot quickly. theres a time between each invitation after u decline that he cant invite u(somthing like 3secs) in that time ur safe to loot.
    4. its allways nice to use the method above to make sure the turk will get only the coins

MarvinTheMartian

if you block party...leave it blocked...it doesnt happen,lol, what do you mean timing? if your party is blocked, they cannot invite you = they cannot loot the box. try it with a friend on like zombies or something if you dont believe me,lol

FoShOO

Yeah, but if this timing is good, he will get the loot, on his side it comes up for .5 of a sec before it's auto declined by the /block_party, so if he does ti withen the .5 secs that he has, it can be done, happend to me before.

MarvinTheMartian

hmm, never happened to me but that does sound like its possible,thats gotta be one smart turk though. lol

Inspectah Deck

if he times it well once the mob is dead he can still get the box because on hes screen hes waiting for you to reply to the invitation. look @ blaster's topic he had it blocked and the turk still got it.
    about timing: do a test. find some one that is for sure in a party. spam invite on him, notice youre information box. even if u spam ur information wont be spammed with "party has been declined" and it takes around 3 secs till u will get another "party has been declined" msg----> its just the same if u cancle ur invitation

FoShOO

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
    if he times it well once the mob is dead he can still get the box because on hes screen hes waiting for you to reply to the invitation. look @ blaster's topic he had it blocked and the turk still got it.
    about timing: do a test. find some one that is for sure in a party. spam invite on him, notice youre information box. even if u spam ur information wont be spammed with "party has been declined" and it takes around 3 secs till u will get another "party has been declined" msg----> its just the same if u cancle ur invitation

You just re-worded what i said. You're smart.

sub

lol Antares owning me, i was too lazy to jug a pot, after the fucker trade spammed me trying to get me killed. He ran off i thought. I finished off Antares, clicked the box, picked up scroll, but same time he asked to party me. i cancelled party
    and then money disappeared from box he took that too. he saw him trying to sell the scroll later well over priced.

This bug has been around for a while, KO won't fix it yet, they got bigger problems to fix like the hackers.

Usually i do block trades and party, but forgot this time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12