Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

OMG I PWNT A LEET PKER!:Now it actually means smth

This is a discussion on OMG I PWNT A LEET PKER!:Now it actually means smth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Obtained from: https://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=nps Changes to the Monthly Nation Point System Currently, high level players can obtain a significant amount of ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default OMG I PWNT A LEET PKER!:Now it actually means smth

Obtained from: https://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=nps

Changes to the Monthly Nation Point System

Currently, high level players can obtain a significant amount of national points due to strength and level. Now, chances will be offered to lower levels to obtain higher rankings. Points gained or lost by a player will now vary depending on the level of the player and the level of the opponent.

Gain and Loss Table

*1st Class 2nd Class 3rd Class 4th Class 5th Class 6th Class 7th Class *
    1st Class 50 45 40 35 30 25 20 *
    2nd Class 60 50 45 40 35 30 25 *
    3rd Class 70 60 50 45 40 35 30 *
    4th Class 80 70 60 50 45 40 35 *
    5th Class 90 80 70 60 50 45 40 *
    6th Class 100 90 80 70 60 50 45 *
    7th Class 110 100 90 80 70 60 50 *

The vertical columns show the amount of points gained for the player as the Victor and the horizontal rows show the amount of lost points as a defeated player.

By killing a character with 0 national points, the Victor will receive 20 national points.

In a Lunar War, you will receive the same number of points as you originally did, but lose only half of the points you lost in the original war.

During a party, an additional 14% will be added on to the national points awarded.

Contribution-to-Nation system is the same as the original

The list of nation point rankings will be extended as the following. The compensation due to the rank will remain the same *
    The number of people in each rank before the expansion

* * * * * *First Class: 1st place (1 person)

* * * * * *Second Class: 2nd-4th (3 people)

* * * * * *Third Class: 5th-9th (5 people)

* * * * * *Fourth Class: 10th-25th (16 people)

* * * * * *Fifth Class: 25th-50th (25 people)

* * * * * *Sixth Class: 51st-100th (50 people)
    The number of people in each rank with the expansion

* * * * * *First Class: 1st place (1 person)

* * * * * *Second Class: 2nd-4th (3 people)

* * * * * *Third Class: 5th-10th (6 people)

* * * * * *Fourth Class: 11th-40th (30 people)

* * * * * *Fifth Class: 41st-100th (60 people)

* * * * * *Sixth Class: 101st-200th (100 people)
    Basically, if you kill someone that's a lot better than you, you gain more NP
    T_T

ChrisOwns

Also, you lose more if you're a top gainer.

Banned Senior Member

ya just read it now.... so we getting ANOTHER 14% per member in a party? gonna be 50 np per player in an 8 man party in another 2-3 expansions but then again the same thing happened with KE, people with monthly stipinds lost more NP when they died and gained less... then it got bugged and people learned that it doesn't effect Server 2 pk

Rocker911

Basically, if you kill someone that's a lot better than you, you gain more NP
    Bascially Ksers will have more fun and more np's :P

ChrisOwns

Incase you haven't noticed yet, cz is all about KS

Originally posted by ChrisOwns
    Also, you lose more if you're a top gainer.
    Actually it's the other way around - if you lose to a 7th Grade Person, for example, and your 1st Grade, then you only lose 20 NP...

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ya just read it now.... so we getting ANOTHER 14% per member in a party? gonna be 50 np per player in an 8 man party in another 2-3 expansions *but then again the same thing happened with KE, people with monthly stipinds lost more NP when they died and gained less... then it got bugged and people learned that it doesn't effect Server 2 pk
    Why'd you quit IRC I'm lonely now.

ChrisOwns

Thats true Lutz but what I was trying to point out is that say you're in top 5, you loose more np when you die rather than a regular person.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    ya just read it now.... so we getting ANOTHER 14% per member in a party? gonna be 50 np per player in an 8 man party in another 2-3 expansions *but then again the same thing happened with KE, people with monthly stipinds lost more NP when they died and gained less... then it got bugged and people learned that it doesn't effect Server 2 pk
    Why'd you quit IRC I'm lonely now.[/b]
    All yesteday and today my net is shit. my ping on irc is 1500-4000, same with Vent and KO is 2-5 second lag

armand0

pff, i didnt like it;
    1- low np gain
    2- more ppl gonna attack to gain more np from high rankeds.

has to be the most retarded idea. the best pkers obviously spend the most kc so if the best pkers go pking and get like 20np a kill then it wouldnt be worth pking cause ur getting 20np a kill and lets say u get 30 kills in 30 minutes thats 600 nps and thats only if u dont die at all which is not likely gonna happen. while those nub fp sins with +6 mds using buffs go and ks in cz get like 50-110 np (split with their 8 man party) then whole party is getting like 20-30 np a kill. so it will be better for nubs using buffs with low nps to go pking and ppl with high nps to just play in wars. this is actually making k2 lose money cause i doubt high np holders will pk as much as before. for the first time k2 does something that doesnt make them gain money. i think some fp sin with with mds +6 gave head to k2 ceo :lol:

Banned

PK is about fun, not numbers!

Thesource

That list only good for monthly NP gain(Total/Monthly), not for total NP. -_-

So total NP will stay same -/+50 np for each kill.

nasality

soo sorry for offtopic

MrsLies male rogue :P

mrslies was human female but then nation transfer to orc so he turn male

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast