Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OMG I PWNT A LEET PKER!:Now it actually means smth

This is a discussion on OMG I PWNT A LEET PKER!:Now it actually means smth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop bashing buff parties. XD it hurts my feelings....
Page: 2

Stop bashing buff parties. XD it hurts my feelings.

petsmar2

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    mrslies was human female but then nation transfer to orc so he turn male
    tranny

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    has to be the most retarded idea. the best pkers obviously spend the most kc so if the best pkers go pking and get like 20np a kill then it wouldnt be worth pking cause ur getting 20np a kill and lets say u get 30 kills in 30 minutes thats 600 nps and thats only if u dont die at all which is not likely gonna happen. while those nub fp sins with +6 mds using buffs go and ks in cz get like 50-110 np (split with their 8 man party) then whole party is getting like 20-30 np a kill. so it will be better for nubs using buffs with low nps to go pking and ppl with high nps to just play in wars. this is actually making k2 lose money cause i doubt high np holders will pk as much as before. for the first time k2 does something that doesnt make them gain money. i think some fp sin with with mds +6 gave head to k2 ceo *:lol:
    I agree. And what about the poorly equipped higher levels? Just because somone is 70 doesent mean that are like a boss. Yes bga can be considered like that, but also consider how many poorly equipped lvl 70's there are now, it's just not fair for them to gain less NP and loose more when they die.

Meh its late maybe I read all this wrong but it sounds like a shit idea to me considering half of cz is ks now anyways.

im kinda sleepy and stoned atm.. so im kinda confused.. -.- is this montly only? i hope so -_-

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ChrisOwns
    Also, you lose more if you're a top gainer.
    Actually it's the other way around - if you lose to a 7th Grade Person, for example, and your 1st Grade, then you only lose 20 NP...[/b]
    ''

nou gian np 29 for killinng them and loose more beczu wat u said make nosense sense

priestish

Is it me or ke is coming more like wow. maybe.. but atleast get better gfx.

Technicolor

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt

nou gian np 29 for killinng them and loose more beczu wat u said make nosense sense

no what u say make sense :rollseyes:

hmmm...how can you tell what rank are you??

and personally i think its a idea.....

SiegeR

lol all trying to ks the Dragoned Guy ^^

kopanos

When u get the first lvl 80 pker come and say that it is not fair that he get's less np when he wins than when he loses.

i remember the first month the np rankings came out this was implemented and i had the monthly number 1 pk symbol (the dragon) on OuroboroS, and i am not kidding, in a party of 5 people i was getting 2 national points per kill and was losing 80 per death, it was ridiculous, so i just stopped pking until i had dropped further down the ranks

sophiem

dont try kill priest's int :P cuz u will never will get alot np's :P

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    i remember the first month the np rankings came out this was implemented and i had the monthly number 1 pk symbol (the dragon) on OuroboroS, and i am not kidding, in a party of 5 people i was getting 2 national points per kill and was losing 80 per death, it was ridiculous, so i just stopped pking until i had dropped further down the ranks
    I heard someone (I think devile) said that the reduction only affects the right side of the NP. You still gain the 50 on the left side so it just makes it harder for you to keep the monthy dragon. Never tested it out though so Im not so sure.

oooh if this is just like the old symbols, then yeah tuna its only ur right side.. I had the "S" one month, was getting shit all for kills and losing tons for deaths, but was still going 50 for 50 on my total.

Its a nice idea, the only problem with their logic is that they assume someone with low NP to be a newbie, which isnt always the case on ares where characters magically get level 70 In my opinion it would be more sensible to have the monthly gain based on your level, rather than your NP.

It doesnt really matter anyway, the list isnt even updating and still thinks im grade 2 monthly lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast