Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OMG I PWNT A LEET PKER!:Now it actually means smth

This is a discussion on OMG I PWNT A LEET PKER!:Now it actually means smth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by kopanos When u get the first lvl 80 pker come and say that it is not fair ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by kopanos
    When u get the first lvl 80 pker come and say that it is not fair that he get's less np when he wins than when he loses.
    GOD i hate when ppl say its unfair when there's some1 pking at a much higher level than u. do u know how fuking hard it is to exp non stop and got to a maxed out level then people like u get jealous of them and say its unfair. just because u cant do what they've done dont get jealous. they worked hard leveling and they deserveto be able to defeat lower levels. I myself am not level 70 im level 63 and i dont mind getting ownt by level 70s cause they work hard for it. unless they macro <_< . pls ppl stop being jealous of level 70s even though they're cocky and arrogant. if u cant beat em then join em. :rollseyes:

kopanos

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kopanos
    When u get the first lvl 80 pker come and say that it is not fair that he get's less np when he wins than when he loses.
    GOD i hate when ppl say its unfair when there's some1 pking at a much higher level than u. do u know how fuking hard it is to exp non stop and got to a maxed out level then people like u get jealous of them and say its unfair. just because u cant do what they've done dont get jealous. they worked hard leveling and they deserveto be able to defeat lower levels. I myself am not level 70 im level 63 and i dont mind getting ownt by level 70s cause they work hard for it. unless they macro <_< . pls ppl stop being jealous of level 70s even though they're cocky and arrogant. if u cant beat em then join em. :rollseyes:[/b]
    I am not talking about level 70, I am talking about level 80.

And all i meant is remember the people that post here and say that it's not fair to lose more and win less when they will face the first level 80 players (even 72 as a matter of fact) and they get pawned. They will be saying it is fair to lose more np since as higher level u get an advantage

Mario

its only about MONTHLY ranking) ^_^ DON'T PANIC PPL ^_^

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt

nou gian np 29 for killinng them and loose more beczu wat u said make nosense sense

no what u say make sense :rollseyes:[/b]
    :huh: was drunk

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

[quote]its only about MONTHLYNo you won't ._.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ya just read it now.... so we getting ANOTHER 14% per member in a party? gonna be 50 np per player in an 8 man party in another 2-3 expansions *but then again the same thing happened with KE, people with monthly stipinds lost more NP when they died and gained less... then it got bugged and people learned that it doesn't effect Server 2 pk
    o2 pk for the fucking win

zerocast

It doesn't specify anywhere if those tables refer to actual NP or monthly NP.
    I believe that when they implemented the ranking system, thy didn't specify either. And yes, only your monthly NPs got the shaft, normal NP was still +/- 50.

If it is normal NP that gets treated like this, then i love this idea.

As for unfairness for people that actually lvled to 70 day and night, well, too bad, it comes with the territory.
    Besides, every1 knows that skills is what matters, and that your lvl alone doesn't mean $#!T.

Originally posted by 0000000
    Its a nice idea, the only problem with their logic is that they assume someone with low NP to be a newbie, which isnt always the case on ares where characters magically get level 70 In my opinion it would be more sensible to have the monthly gain based on your level, rather than your NP. *

It doesnt really matter anyway, the list isnt even updating and still thinks im grade 2 monthly lol
    ^^^What the sheep said

Like CeeK, level 68 (before banned for chargeback on K2 ) shell 8, raptor 8, uniques and all. Never had more than 6k np and he was PKing all the time...

Yun_Yuuzhan

If they want to change the system how about they make it so the last hit doesn't $*%&ing matter? KSing != skill so why reward it?

TunaFishyMe

Too much data to handle to see which person does the most damage i would say.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Too much data to handle to see which person does the most damage i would say.
    WoW handled it just fine

Technicolor

ppl should stop trying to compare this game to Wow... ok they have simularities.... but STOP comparing a Mazda to a Mercedes....

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Technicolor
    ppl should stop trying to compare this game to Wow... ok they have simularities.... but STOP comparing a Mazda to a Mercedes....
    I'm not, I'm just giving a real world precendent to refute Tuna's 'code' argument. I played WoW and it sucks so don't deflect the thread from the point.

Technicolor

im not saying u are doing it... but with everything that changes or is different, ppl say well in WoW...... sry didnt mean to offend anyone

and to get on topic, i like the idea of pwning some 1 5 lvls higher then me and get a reward for that

same with the new quest (as they say) with killing 150 (or so) ppl on lvl 62 in cz will give u 10mil exp, i like this kind of new things, it gives the game a fresh face

TunaFishyMe

Honda Civic ftw? :lol: :lol:

Adds: But Blizzard is a more developed company. They have better programmers, they are smarter. ffs, they make their own games! K2 just "hosts" a game that was already made by koreans. I doubt they have a vast resevoir of pro programmers. K2 is like Americans xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast