Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

OMG I PWNT A LEET PKER!:Now it actually means smth

This is a discussion on OMG I PWNT A LEET PKER!:Now it actually means smth within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe Honda Civic ftw? *:lol: *:lol: Adds: *But Blizzard is a more developed company. *They have better ...
Page: 4

Lammer

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Honda Civic ftw? *:lol: *:lol:

Adds: *But Blizzard is a more developed company. *They have better programmers, they are smarter. *ffs, they make their own games! *K2 just "hosts" a game that was already made by koreans. *I doubt they have a vast resevoir of pro programmers. *K2 is like Americans xD
    Gonna start calling you SpammerBoy :lol:

TunaFishyMe

not my fault work is boring xD

Yun_Yuuzhan

Honda Civic ftw? *:lol: *:lol:

Adds: *But Blizzard is a more developed company. *They have better programmers, they are smarter. *ffs, they make their own games! *K2 just "hosts" a game that was already made by koreans. *I doubt they have a vast resevoir of pro programmers. *K2 is like Americans xD
    Obviously these changes are coming from MGames so it would have to go through them. I'm just kind of ambivalent about changes like these because they're pretty pointless IMO, everyone knows high NP doesn't automatically let you own anyone with low NP. Why change something so cosmetically?

TunaFishyMe

It gives the monthy stripend more meaning. Now killing noobs wont cut it, you actually have to pick on people your own size.

Yun_Yuuzhan

It gives the monthy stripend more meaning. *Now killing noobs wont cut it, you actually have to pick on people your own size.
    Perhaps, we will see. I don't think it will make a noticeable difference.

TunaFishyMe

itll be the next dupe method :lol:

kopanos

Originally posted by Technicolor
    im not saying u are doing it... but with everything that changes or is different, ppl say well in WoW...... sry didnt mean to offend anyone

and to get on topic, i like the idea of pwning some 1 5 lvls higher then me and get a reward for that

same with the new quest (as they say) with killing 150 (or so) ppl on lvl 62 in cz will give u 10mil exp, i like this kind of new things, it gives the game a fresh face
    It will be so faun playing dlw and killing 60+ or even 70 lvl noobs that bug it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234