Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

OMG - is this a joke?

This is a discussion on OMG - is this a joke? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We are working on this problem right now by fixing other inconsequential matters that no one gives a shit about. ...
Page: 3

Ignore Me Senior Member

We are working on this problem right now by fixing other inconsequential matters that no one gives a shit about. Next Tuesday's maintenace will correct the remaining issues that no one has complained about either.[/b]
    I was asked in game by a K2 staff what I would like fixed first. Apparently thats what they are doing activley asking people with old accounts.

My answers were
    1. FT Chests, ED gems, weapon stones are stackable is way too risky.
    2. Mercanary Officer killing the market
    3. Anvil seems to be burning too much +5->+6

I guess your answers are
    1. Quests
    2. Quests
    3. Quests

My point is people probably got different issues - I just solo'd most of those quests anywho.

Shane1911

My point is people probably got different issues[/b]
    And my point is that they did not fix 90% of the issues that affect 90% of the players.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

I was asked in game by a K2 staff what I would like fixed first. Apparently thats what they are doing activley asking people with old accounts.

My answers were
    I guess your answers are
    1. Quests
    2. Quests
    3. Quests
    My point is people probably got different issues - I just solo'd most of those quests anywho.[/b]
    i see no reason not to putt the lvl 70 quests back.. gold farmers are not farming those, lol

Ensan

I think if k2 with 0 bugs will be boring for all .

bugs give ko some of enjoyment ....

or i am wrong?:P

itsme!

That's k2network

Shane1911

That's k2network [/b]

Your avatar is appropriate. How 'bout a big round of clap for K2?

Banned

"Greetings Knights!

Servers are back online! Here’s what’s been updated:

*Corrected the message box for country restrictions

*When selecting C-West or C-East, if you are unable to join the server due to region restriction the message now displayed is “Your region is not able to login to this server

*Ardream, Ronark and Ronark Base Gate description fixed

*Transformation description fixed

Along with these updates we've made some changes to the way the new account process works. We have removed the 3-day Bronze premium bonus when creating a new account. The reason we did this is to make more room on our servers for true premium subscribers, as we noticed a huge portion of server capacity was being taken up by these accounts."

THANKS FOR NOTHING KO. Did you even consider fixing any of the REAL issues??????? ZZZZzzzz.....[/b]

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=259440

?!?!?!

Magenta

lol, every game has bugs, MMORPG even more, cuz they have much more variants...
    As Shivering says, it isn't that easy.

rokertje

All i read from everyone is OMGWTFBBQ FIX IT NOW blah blah, sometimes its not that easy and certain issues takes time by fixing smaller issues in the meantime while they are sorting out the bigger issues sounds like a service to me.

Yes i know K2 arent the best problem solvers in the world but if it was as easy as everyone makes it sound to be dont you think they would have sorted it? Bugs are bad business for K2 they know this.

And all you people know this game has buggs in it all the time yet you decide to continue play it, so stop complaining about it and accept it or simply stop playing if it is so horrible.

Most of the complaints about buggs that i have seen here seem to come from a bunch of ignorant kids that havent really thought through what they are posting, that or its a simple cry of attention.

just my 2 cents[/b]

+1 to this 1

and besides when wil people learn its mgame that has to do the bigger issues
    only thing k2 can do and is allowed to do is smaller stuff like text bugs so k2 did what its allowed to do and did it fast what more do you want :lol:

a846039

too many things are client side on this game...

Dragonlord9

just K2

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Party quests to stop leveling up and farming high stuff.[/b]
    You realize this is a stupid idea? There is so much that you cannot possibly do by yourself solo when it comes to quest and you expect people to think that the party quest bug is a set policy that is not bugged instead? Why dont you go try to solo your 70 quest mobs outside of a party and you tell me how that works, or better yet, go tell a INT Priest or mage that he has to solo his quest because this is k2's beliefs.

Ignore Me Senior Member

You realize this is a stupid idea? There is so much that you cannot possibly do by yourself solo when it comes to quest and you expect people to think that the party quest bug is a set policy that is not bugged instead? Why dont you go try to solo your 70 quest mobs outside of a party and you tell me how that works,[/b]
    My point was very cynical - borderline crazy conspiracy theory. :unsure:

I did solo'd EW,TC,TB. I'm a full plate priest. - But I do take your point it can't last.

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...&name=Ashet

My answers were
    I guess your answers are
    1. Quests
    2. Quests
    3. Quests
    My point is people probably got different issues - I just solo'd most of those quests anywho.[/b]
    When did ED gems become stackable? ._.!

Zaczaco11

When did ED gems become stackable? ._.![/b]
    since ff

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast