Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

OMG oops i deletedd ROL+1...0.o

This is a discussion on OMG oops i deletedd ROL+1...0.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmmm dunno if this is relevant but NPC'd 4 inns of MS +8, deleted a rol +3 AOD +3 god ...
Page: 3

Hmmm dunno if this is relevant but NPC'd 4 inns of MS +8, deleted a rol +3 AOD +3 god damn dupers :P

Banned

Originally posted by Festo
    Hmmm dunno if this is relevant but NPC'd 4 inns of MS +8, deleted a rol +3 AOD +3 god damn dupers :P
    ms+8 :blink: :wacko: as in mirage sword +8 OMFG

wraith86

NPCed my raptor +7/70 thinking it was my warrior FP helm +3 man that was a mistake

Matte

Originally posted by wraith86
    NPCed my raptor +7/70 thinking it was my warrior FP helm +3 man that was a mistake
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol:

Immo

I NPC my Rol ...

I know someone that merched his raptor +8/80 for 250 mil thinking it was a +1 he wanted to merch. Wish I was the one that found him.

GoodGun

wanted to up my shard +5 to +6 had 2 shards in inv one was the +5 and the other was +8 gues which i took -_-

SirKnight

Originally posted by GoodGun
    wanted to up my shard +5 to +6 had 2 shards in inv one was the +5 and the other was +8 gues which i took *-_- * *
    haha, i hope +5 :wacko: but i think +8 :lol:

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by GoodGun
    wanted to up my shard +5 to +6 had 2 shards in inv one was the +5 and the other was +8 gues which i took *-_- * *
    Omg almost just like me....I had a md +6 and a +1. I whanted to up the +1 to +6 so i would have dual+6 (this was way back in ko)
    And i took the md+6 on the anvil, tought it was the +1 but no it was the +6...on the info bar i see: succseed. +2 yay, again succeed. +3 cool, then +4 damn burned....then i see in my inventory the fucking +1 md wich means i burned a +8 to +9 :P

Hum123

wow @_@ it made it to +8? lol

xourico

lol some days ago, I was in hakan_53_tr party in cz, and some of us start merchanting in front of OB, he merchant a chittin shield +0 for 999999999, so I went to town, grab 9999999999 and asked for TP, when I was about to buy it, he removes the merchant -_-

Road

I npc'ed a bp dd cap or something... My friend who pks told me that it was worthless... I guess there wasn't that many BP's 11 months ago. <_<

I ALMOST NPC'd my war FP dd helmet +6/25 ^_^

p.s
    Aja you owe me 1000 silk bundles from the time that i helped you with my turkmusunish skills, if i wont get it anytime soon ill sue you oke <_<
    ingame name -> Sad1st

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by Hum123
    wow @_@ *it made it to +8? lol
    oh yeah :angry:

Pwner

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun
    Omg almost just like me....I had a md +6 and a +1. I whanted to up the +1 to +6 so i would have dual+6 (this was way back in ko)
    And i took the md+6 on the anvil, tought it was the +1 but no it was the +6...on the info bar i see: succseed. +2 yay, again succeed. +3 cool, then +4 damn burned....then i see in my inventory the fucking +1 md wich means i burned a +8 to +9 :P[/b]

If u did that u are a retard, beacuse of these things

1. How can u upgrade a it twice without seeing it was +7 or +8, seeing 2 dosen't look like 7 and +8 dosen't look like 3.
    2. I guess there wasn't posiion on the md +1, wich means that u have to notice it..

Either u are full of BS or u are just a blind retard.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast