Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

OMG oops i deletedd ROL+1...0.o

This is a discussion on OMG oops i deletedd ROL+1...0.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Pwner Back on old KO i think it was, i sold a opal for 50k cristal for ...
Page: 4

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Pwner
    Back on old KO i think it was, i sold a opal for 50k
    cristal for 175 coins...first time when i was learning how to put prices..i wrote 175.000 instead of 175000 :wacko:

Banned

Originally posted by Pwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner)</div>
    Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun

wanted to up my shard +5 to +6 had 2 shards in inv one was the +5 and the other was +8 gues which i took *-_- * *

Omg almost just like me....I had a md +6 and a +1. I whanted to up the +1 to +6 so i would have dual+6 (this was way back in ko)
    And i took the md+6 on the anvil, tought it was the +1 but no it was the +6...on the info bar i see: succseed. +2 yay, again succeed. +3 cool, then +4 damn burned....then i see in my inventory the fucking +1 md wich means i burned a +8 to +9 :P

If u did that u are a retard, beacuse of these things

1. How can u upgrade a it twice without seeing it was +7 or +8, seeing 2 dosen't look like 7 and +8 dosen't look like 3.
    2. I guess there wasn't posiion on the md +1, wich means that u have to notice it..

Either u are full of BS or u are just a blind retard.[/b]
    When Mass upgrading - You click the box , click bus , click ok, dont go over item, but click box where item was so you never see upgraded item, thus saving 1 click.

gamerkun broke all his shits on oly at one time

then there was a server rollback <_<

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by Pwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun

wanted to up my shard +5 to +6 had 2 shards in inv one was the +5 and the other was +8 gues which i took *-_- * *

Omg almost just like me....I had a md +6 and a +1. I whanted to up the +1 to +6 so i would have dual+6 (this was way back in ko)
    And i took the md+6 on the anvil, tought it was the +1 but no it was the +6...on the info bar i see: succseed. +2 yay, again succeed. +3 cool, then +4 damn burned....then i see in my inventory the fucking +1 md wich means i burned a +8 to +9 :P

1. How can u upgrade a it twice without seeing it was +7 or +8, seeing 2 dosen't look like 7 and +8 dosen't look like 3.
    2. I guess there wasn't posiion on the md +1, wich means that u have to notice it..

1. if u dont belive me thats your problem.

2. i was so nervous that i whanted to do it FAST. And i right clicked on the item

3. None of them had poison

Originally posted by jap190
    Used a trina back in old ko on a wizard staff+6 to +7 and failed *:lol: *-_-
    I used trina+bus in old KO on glave +5 for +6 and broke :blink:

Btw i NPC'ed in old times FP +6 / 25 dd for warrior

Dmio

ROL +1 Deleted

I gues u made us all a favour by doing so thx

Reinhard

Originally posted by +8 James+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(+8 James)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner
    Back on old KO i think it was, i sold a opal for 50k
    You poor thing. I think you need a hug for that great loss. May we take a moment of silence for that opal. XD[/b]
    ROFLMAO dude i sold opal for 50k of other noob warrior i have; cause opal is like 500k?lol 500k im going rich ._.

:lol: no intentions of making fun o u.

PapaNoah__

Sold my warrior dd +6 for 15 m :wacko:

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by Pwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysSayDie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun

When Mass upgrading - You click the box , click bus , click ok, dont go over item, but click box where item was so you never see upgraded item, thus saving 1 click.[/b][/quote]
    zzz i doubt highly that u woudl use a BUS from 1-2 mayeb 2-3 with a item liek a mirage but still using one from 1-2 is just a waste of money...

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun
    And i took the md+6 on the anvil, tought it was the +1 but no it was the +6...on the info bar i see: succseed. +2 yay, again succeed. +3 cool, then +4 damn burned....then i see in my inventory the fucking +1 md wich means i burned a +8 to +9 :P[/b]
    What a lie. People in old, old KO used NUS from 1-4, and this meant everyone. You didn't use BUS until like 5-6.

cRuX

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun

What a lie. People in old, old KO used NUS from 1-4, and this meant everyone. You didn't use BUS until like 5-6.[/b]
    +1..actually my first upgrade i tried to do elixir from +3 to +4 and i used bus cuz i had never upgraded and wanted it to succeed...well it failed <_< I haven't upgraded ANYTHING since then..that was the 2nd week of beramus h43r:

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GoodGun

What a lie. People in old, old KO used NUS from 1-4, and this meant everyone. You didn't use BUS until like 5-6.[/b]
    nah ppl supe rparanoid used bus to 3 or 4 sometimes on shit liek shards...

dpierre6

i told my friend to merchant my warrior plate dd for 220mil....fuker sold fp dd for 220

ZyX

Just bought WP for 111mill on edana,poor guy :lol:

Sinister

I know someone on ares server who deleted iron belt thinking it was str belt . when asked he said he had too much lag .. ps he was trying o make room to buy some armore from a merchant ...
    GG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast