Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

OMG Reverse Uniqe :D

This is a discussion on OMG Reverse Uniqe :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; reverse Fork /Lantern and Candy Cane plz plz plz [/b] they are "normal" items, non upgradeable...
Page: 13

Mario

reverse Fork /Lantern and Candy Cane
    plz plz plz [/b]
    they are "normal" items, non upgradeable

Speed

zzz this is gay.. HB will be worth even more now that has more ap then II at any +

NeronDomitius

cant u read whole topic? it doesnt matter, it's just visual bug, nordfront and horror tested it

llJuanMall

I know this is offtopic but, does anyone know why i cant rebirth my personal sword +7??? it doesnt say rebirthabe item :S can i stil rebirth it or what? :huh:

P4rthen0n

I know this is offtopic but, does anyone know why i cant rebirth my personal sword +7??? it doesnt say rebirthabe item :S can i stil rebirth it or what? :huh:[/b]
    Yes personal weapons are all rebirthable. Always have been.

Banned

from GM
    ,but HB+10 rebirth ;x[/b]
    Its cut out from my picture :P

joeknight

Just rebirthed my hanguk

christmas belt ?

What they say about it beeing a visual bug, they are right. All rebirth does it adjust the information that the item states. I rebirthed my lobo hammer and now it says 7hp + 170 hp so, normally i should have like atleast 70 hp more then before i rebirthed it, which is not the case, my hp stayed identically the same. Ever since the last patch, everybody already has the benefits from their items, its only now when you rebirth them that you see it.

NeronDomitius

christmas belt ?

What they say about it beeing a visual bug, they are right. All rebirth does it adjust the information that the item states. I rebirthed my lobo hammer and now it says 7hp + 170 hp so, normally i should have like atleast 70 hp more then before i rebirthed it, which is not the case, my hp stayed identically the same. Ever since the last patch, everybody already has the benefits from their items, its only now when you rebirth them that you see it.[/b]
    smart thinking

liquidkk

u dont need to rebirth the hb to gain the ap bonus like u can see in this topic
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...146999&st=0
    i gained it even before knew i can rebirth the hb :S

Lady

its buggg...... i cant rebitch any dd chityns(+7 or +8)....dunno what about rest normal hight class items(not uniques)......

NeronDomitius

its buggg...... i cant rebitch any dd chityns(+7 or +8)....dunno what about rest normal hight class items(not uniques)......[/b]
    hmmm, i think that all chitins are rebirthable :huh:

you need to buy the rebirth scrol for 2.5mil or so not the cheap one for 1mil to reverse items. ~.~

joeknight

just check my stats, no increase in ap xD

Lady

lol.....im not a gay....i know how to rebith.....i made smite+7(+2ap) and ss+7(no diference)...and tell u my priest dd+8 dont want to rebith!!!(friend's warior dd+8 as well) i cant check rest hight class items (not uniques)....maybe only dd's are buged or maybe all normal high class items.....oO

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast