Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

OMG Reverse Uniqe :D

This is a discussion on OMG Reverse Uniqe :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi GG hellbreaker 6 more ap now [/b] What on earth. Now hb's will be expensive as hell...
Page: 5

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

hi GG hellbreaker

6 more ap now
    [/b]
    What on earth. Now hb's will be expensive as hell

sizzlex

wow it gained 6 omg someone tell me chances of upgrading with tears on uniques ima up mines lol

Taeho

Rebirthed my Elys and it didn't get any extra , friend said to me before i reversed that he got 2 ap and some elemental for reversins his GE+7.
    Now my staff is +2RB tho xD

the_stiffmeister

omg hb8>all....

and how did it get 6more?

umm im thinking that since this wasnt announced and it doesnt show up on the item description, maybe its a bug...i'd say its possible that all the rebirthed uniques get wiped. so just a warning. and if it never happens then great, but if it does, then dont say i didnt warn you...

as for now, congrats ur hb+5rb >> all!

and ur elysium didnt gain b/c its a bf item, and it was therefore already rebirthable, so basically you got ownt...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Rebirthed my Elys and it didn't get any extra , friend said to me before i reversed that he got 2 ap and some elemental for reversins his GE+7.
    Now my staff is +2RB tho xD[/b]
    Elysium was rebirthable before the last patch. ge wasn't :P

mammlea2

GIGA PLS

Nr14

btw, my friend said that his giga didn't get any bonus by this :P

Now same shit as with high class items, so hard to find normal items from now on

mammlea2

chitin bow pls

Nr14

Now same shit as with high class items, so hard to find normal items from now on [/b]
    it's like grampa saying: modern cars are so shit, so hard to find an old junk who dosen't start ^^

sizzlex

hb gained 6 because when you rb it you get 2 for free and 2 more for each step from 1-5 (wait then it should get 8 shouldnt it) uh oh

the_stiffmeister

like i said, i think its a bug...

and i warned it, but hey, as long as it isnt wiped, take full effect of the bug and abuse that muthafucka

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

my staff

darksideb16b

Yeah I saw a ge+7 rb'ed last night for 1st time and checked it again my non rb'ed one and only difference is 2 more attack power nothing else changed.

Cool part about it is instead of constant glow it kinda pulses and also fades in and out like regular rb'ed itmes...I think its cool but dunno if it would be worth rebirthing a unique item.

the_stiffmeister

my staff

[/b]
    that staff is pure evil for paper build, add in +9 armor and some uniques, and paper b/c comparable to intel in defense, but hits harder.

can you say uh oh?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast