Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

OMG Reverse Uniqe :D

This is a discussion on OMG Reverse Uniqe :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi GG hellbreaker 6 more ap now [/b] What on earth. Now hb's will be expensive as hell [/b] +1 ...
Page: 7

Ancient noob Senior Member

hi GG hellbreaker

6 more ap now
    [/b]
    What on earth. Now hb's will be expensive as hell [/b]
    +1
    any faggot that tries to sell an hb +5 rb for the same price as an iron necklace or chitin shield deserves to get hacked, or have his items wiped. <_<

in old ko, the hb had a little more ap than an ii. after ke launched, ii&#39;s ap went up, but hb&#39;s remained the same as in old ko even though hb still had more elemental damage. now we finally see an hb +8(+5 rb) back to it&#39;s usual status as having more ap overall than the ii. took so fucking long....

now i&#39;m just gonna have to drool over the idea of getting one of these bitches. damned to the hell of endless money farming to only buy an item that i hope doesn&#39;t get wiped later. shit!

realratnik

giga 2h+8 has same stats and giga 1h +8 has 2k more duration.. bad

SheikahsLove

giga 2h+8 has same stats and giga 1h +8 has 2k more duration.. bad [/b]

would suck ass if you lose that 2h giga XD

u could rebirth uniques long time ago, but i didnt know it get extra bonuses

NeronDomitius

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

look at this shit!!!!

http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csey3nx1.jpg

thees guys should really get a nice happy BAN

rebirthing the Items actually dosnt change anything, if you remember back some ppl noticed a AP different after last mainteance. Its simple to calculate, K2 changed the AP and added other bonus stats etc. of the items but they forgot or were unable to change the AP on the Item Info Screen, If you rebirth the item now the right AP and other changes show up in the Item Info Screen but you have the changes alredy showed & working on your Char Repot page even if its not reversed.
    excamble:
    if you would equit a HB +8 175ap, you have 1800ap
    then you go rebirth it so its +5 now and 181ap, still 1800AP on your char report.

NeronDomitius

rebirthing the Items actually dosnt change anything, if you remember back some ppl noticed a AP different after last mainteance. Its simple to calculate, K2 changed the AP and added other bonus stats etc. of the items but they forgot or were unable to change the AP on the Item Info Screen, If you rebirth the item now the right AP and other changes show up in the Item Info Screen but you have the changes alredy showed & working on your Char Repot page even if its not reversed.
    excamble:
    then you go rebirth it so its +5 now and 181ap, still 1800AP on your char report.[/b]
    really? u tryed that? :huh:

dont need to try, just have a workin brain witch can remember oO
    if you had 1727AP, then k2 made a mainteance and suddenly you have 1782ap, 2days later you notice that you can rebirth FT items, so you go to anvil with your HB +8 and a rebirth scrol, press previuw and see it gains 6more ap, so you press ok. then you equit it and blopp same ap.
    1+1=2=k2 sux=gj, cooky pls h34r:

really? u tryed that? :huh:[/b]
    Yes, my lycaon hammer+6 is still giving me HP bonus yet it only says it gives HP bonus when it is rebirthed at +7.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

excamble:
    then you go rebirth it so its +5 now and 181ap, still 1800AP on your char report.[/b]
    That actually makes sense. I think they only changed the files in database but they didn&#39;t include those files in last patch.
    But I&#39;m still wondering where I got 23 extra ac ;D

EDIT: Maybe upgrading item will cause the item to show their real stats. By that I mean not just rebirthing but for example upgrading item from +3 to +4.

my LH +6 gives me 97HP and ZOMG nothin on the stats changed! there just listet AP, resist, strg, mana absorb etc but no hp bonus

what class are you dark3lf? and what shield and armors you use?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

what class are you dark3lf? and what shield and armors you use?[/b]
    I&#39;m a warrior o.O
    And I use shells +7

dunno then
    if you got time play around with ur armors & jewls and see what gives the extra bonus, curious to know what it is :P

darkelf has rebirth uniques :S

on a more serious note. maybe shells give extra ac now D:?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast