omg still xtrap problems

This is a discussion on omg still xtrap problems within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats why i dosnt buy premium becuse of this shit like that,why should i pay and be in game 1/7 ...
Page: 1

Thats why i dosnt buy premium becuse of this shit like that,why should i pay and be in game 1/7 and not 24/7 its fucking noob

Every1 still have problems with xtrap?

ReFleXuS

i have

Dude... What's wrong with you?

You're the one destroying Xtrap, cause you are making useless topics all over the forums.

Dude... What's wrong with you?
    You're the one destroying Xtrap, cause you are making useless topics all over the forums.[/b]
    Sure its importent Topic maybe for you not becuse its maybe work for you,but i have problem with that so i need to see what other players say's if they have it too i dont need to be worry.
    If its was only me i could know if i have problem in my computer and to try fix it,and yea i " killed " the xtrap i put cheats in my KO folder right? they just didnt fix it all over the night ( for me )

Sure its importent Topic maybe for you not becuse its maybe work for you,but i have problem with that so i need to see what other players say's if they have it too i dont need to be worry.
    If its was only me i could know if i have problem in my computer and to try fix it,and yea i " killed " the xtrap i put cheats in my KO folder right? they just didnt fix it all over the night ( for me )[/b]

Well, if you would actually open your eyes and read, you would see that there are already 900bazilion topics about xtrap. How about you either read what people said in there to fix it, or reply in ONE of those topics?

Well, if you would actually open your eyes and read, you would see that there are already 900bazilion topics about xtrap. How about you either read what people said in there to fix it, or reply in ONE of those topics?[/b]
    Yea i know but its old topics and i dont have time to read the last pages :S so i just open new1...Sry anyway

MakuLine

Yea i know but its old topics and i dont have time to read the last pages :S so i just open new1...Sry anyway[/b]
    Old???zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i can log