Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dont change your secret passwords!

This is a discussion on Dont change your secret passwords! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since i changed my secret pass to those 3 that KO tells u to, i cant seal or unseal items. ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

Since i changed my secret pass to those 3 that KO tells u to, i cant seal or unseal items. I havent figured out how to fix it but this is what happens when i try to seal:

I tried putting wrong passwords it says: Enter a valid citizen registry number.

Then i put the right one (SP contains an space :S idk if that might be the problem?) it says nothing it just shows me the little windows closed and no light animation. Then i click confirm AGAIN and it says 'it will take 1m blah blah' i press ok it says 'Enter the Citizen Registry number.' but theres nowhere to type :S

I tried using my old SP, the 3 new SP everything says 'Enter a valid citizen registry number.' only 1 SP lets me in but it does what i just explained.

W
    T
    F

-Jc

Banned Senior Member

ty for the info

HeaLeR_KinG

nvm delete <_<

mine works fine :G

Ayman4u

changed all and new 1 works no problem o.0 , that was 12hours ago

Nah i aleardy changed mine , i have 3 SQ , and i did seal / unseal aswell , just try your 3 answers , 1 of them will work 100% !!

Edit : after i saw ALL what you said , WTH you did SPACE in password? its ruin all your password now , just send CS...

Aba

rofl :lol: who the fuck puts a space in it you&#39;re an idiot ._.

clearly stated that only lowcase letters and numbers... learn to read lol!

RiseAgainst_

rofl :lol: who the fuck puts a space in it you&#39;re an idiot ._.[/b]
    No i am not, but i am human and i make mistakes.

Anyways i sent a ticket ill hope they can change my SP? or at least let me use another secret password of the 3 i chose ;s w/o asking me for payment info O.o

Goliath

GMS will solve this problem they told me

Banned

i dont have money to try :S

No i am not, but i am human and i make mistakes.

Anyways i sent a ticket ill hope they can change my SP? or at least let me use another secret password of the 3 i chose ;s w/o asking me for payment info O.o[/b]
    It&#39;s funny how when you fuck up, it&#39;s because "you&#39;re human and you make mistakes."
    But when others fuck up, you constantly ride their ass and give them shit.

As for the problem, just explain to them you put a space in your SP and they should work with you to create a new one.

RiseAgainst_

It&#39;s funny how when you fuck up, it&#39;s because "you&#39;re human and you make mistakes."
    But when others fuck up, you constantly ride their ass and give them shit.

As for the problem, just explain to them you put a space in your SP and they should work with you to create a new one.[/b]
    Cause i lean like a choloooooooooo.

jajaj JK well i dislike you because each time you talk to me you gotta bitch about something yet you used to ask me why was i such a prick to you etc etc. Anyways lets not go offtopic

Yea i know 1st i sent a ticket, i told them i had trouble sealing/unsealing i wanna see their reply maybe they let me change my SP. If not ill let them know its about the space i used on it.

I am hoping that if i tell them the old SP and the 3 new SP they let me change this SP or at least change the SP to another one for sealing and unsealing W/O asking payment info..

Aba

lol I&#39;m not trying to be mean

but for the life of me why the fuck would you put a space in your secret fucking answer h34r:

RiseAgainst_

lol I&#39;m not trying to be mean
    but for the life of me why the fuck would you put a space in your secret fucking answer h34r:[/b]
    Haha because i chose a question that the answer uses an space, i didnt think before typing i guess

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast