Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OMG, what *F" i do wrong..???

This is a discussion on OMG, what *F" i do wrong..??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; find an ep it is best for ep i think...
Page: 2

Kirchofff_

find an ep it is best for ep i think

Lutkutin

Originally posted by Jediay
    dont know what u said really.but *seems like u asked why ur chill didnt slow someone most chars now a days ohave lots of resistances agaist mages (fr,Ir,Lr) . Depending on your int it would take alot to chill most players. myself i have 80 ice resist with magic shield i have 200 . so you would need alot of int to slow rouges down :-)
    *oops*, i don't really have no problem's to take out rogues...unless they are "supper rousku from another planet" ;-)....
    "rogues do it allways from behind"....:-)

Solstice

Chill works but the freezing effect doesn't take place until you do damage. So if you cast chill alone you will have to wait until chill's DoT damage starts, but you can speeden it up by casting another spell straight after.

Ice's slow isn't 100% in PvP like it is against mobs. Oh and please don't think that int mage is useless.. a lot of mages level up thinking the same thing and become generic paper mages with no skill. Get a nice clan (if diez is anything like ares then this could be a problem), get to 60 (although id suggest 62 as a fire mage for blizzard), and join a cz pk party with them.

For armour keep your mp set for leveling faster, but also make a hp set. The new Mercenery Rings should give you about 85hp and some resists so they will do fine. The quest pendant gives like 100hp too which isn't bad. The quest belt is awesome, another 110hp and def rate from that. That leaves you with earrings, and i doubt you will be able to afford anything better from the 60(?) hp quest earring, so get that too.

For armour i'd suggest saving your money for now.. you don't need to pvp yet anyway. Save your money and by the time you hit 60 complete prices will be at rock bottom (due to quests and new bifrost shards that give shells often). Make yourself complete armour+6 and with the rest of your hp shit you should be able to tank a bit.

Solstice

oh and don't listen to anyone that says higher int improves your freeze rate.. it doesn't so dont go fucking your char up raising int past 160. For a complete armour build fire mage just get 160 int and rest into mp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12