Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Omg... when are they gonna fix that retarded bug?

This is a discussion on Omg... when are they gonna fix that retarded bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u think right,its around 10-11pm my time and its when all the Cafe's in "that certain country" open ive heard ...
Page: 2

u think right,its around 10-11pm my time and its when all the Cafe's in "that certain country" open
    ive heard the ppl there are 3 hours before they open making line to get a pc :blink:
    like the release of XBOX360,Halo 3, PS3, etc....[/b]
    omg i must go to this "certain country" and open cafe it must be good busines

B_Ghost

they never fix anything

Soon to come: Logging in is now temporarily disabled.

+1 h34r:

Alhena

I think this bug is from there side and not from our ISP ...... K2 are again eating up our premium days ....

Btw is this happening only to Carnac West or other servers are also facing this kinda problem.

Banned

K2'ed[/b]

well said. xD simple. reply. i like it

Shane1911

Soon to come: Logging in is now temporarily disabled.[/b]
    So is logging off, apparently.

b1rdy

i used to get that all teh time too :/
    what i would do is unplug ur router or internet cable, and then wait a few seconds, and plug it back in. 90% of the time, this would fix the problem for me :/ hope it works for you![/b]
    Thx, ill try that next time.

if you wanna hear the bug part of that, ask a friend who's next to you what he sees after you log out... :lol:

this is shit when you log out on abyss and you found later that you need a rezzer... i dont know how k2 manage to bug the shit out of mgames code

b1rdy

i dont think its a bug, i think its the server doing sum sort of "reset" on its self which disables logging in features and such.[/b]
    I doubt it's a "reset" cuz some ppl still stay on9 while this happens. It only happens to those who get DCed or log off

the game.... So it's obviously a bug to those who get DCed or log off during that specific time

which is at night for me.

necro_

k2 never fix anyfin

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

i think its at certain hours like 2-3 hours or something its mostly at 10 pm to 12am for me(california)

asenptot

they should fix other more impotant bugs before that. ppl using +9 shells and +9 weps nowadays in Akara..

I've always wondered if these kinds of bugs also effect the server lag, you know, a few thousand people log off but are still logged in to the first log in servers thus creating massive amount of traffic that isn't even there...probably a simple fix to for an IT who understands it...

i think its at certain hours like 2-3 hours or something its mostly at 10 pm to 12am for me(california)[/b]
    yeah GMT -5

i cant log from 10 pm to 12 am... fuking annoying since this is the time that I play daily...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12