Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OMG WOW!

This is a discussion on OMG WOW! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just got up from sleeping to go to work had a buying merchant up to buy items, so i woke ...
Page: 1

Default OMG WOW!

Just got up from sleeping to go to work had a buying merchant up to buy items, so i woke up got ready for work and came to the computer too see if i got any of my stuff, and BOOOOOM some thing was on screen thought it was just dc from sever stuff so then i really looked at it and it said 3rd party tool detected knight online will be closed WTF is this? so i push ok and now i cant log so i guess this mean i got banned i guess? never cheated ever but really wtf is goin on, wonder if my kaspersky anti virus got pic'd up as a 3rd party tool or what? anyone else just get this?

well i guess this is good bye C-west and bb gg gear for now :S very lame, i know some one will be stupid enough to say im a cheater or i would never got that message so to the frist person to say that GTFO u retard turk u know nothing!

dude, if this is your 1st time, you are banned for 48hrs....i got banned for clicking a button of my mouse (yeah, got a lot of buttons this crappy mouse...but who would know it! is k2!)...so, recheck your things and play carefully; this game is so screwd, but still can give little fun.

I know everything, cheater.
    On a non-serious note, send a CS ticket? (Phahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLover View Post
    dude, if this is your 1st time, you are banned for 48hrs....i got banned for clicking a button of my mouse (yeah, got a lot of buttons this crappy mouse...but who would know it! is k2!)...so, recheck your things and play carefully; this game is so screwd, but still can give little fun.
    play more carefully? how can i do this? i xp at borro for 4hours just get my daily 5% xp perday and do nothin else but merchant and that is it this stuff makes no since at all

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    play more carefully? how can i do this? i xp at borro for 4hours just get my daily 5% xp perday and do nothin else but merchant and that is it this stuff makes no since at all
    you craying at me? man, find a solution...btw, did you even read me? ZZZZZZZZZZ screw u.

GMs are just doing their jobs, they don't ban people without reason. Hahaha, didn't you agreed with that sentence in another topic? :O

and the other guy was pking when it came up i was in a buying merchant get real

Quote Originally Posted by Necrofile View Post
    GMs are just doing their jobs, they don't ban people without reason. Hahaha, didn't you agreed with that sentence in another topic? :O
    It's not the GM's, it's APR.

It should be because of Kaspersky's auto update. Disable it when you login.

Quote Originally Posted by KeLKuN View Post
    It's not the GM's, it's APR.

It should be because of Kaspersky's auto update. Disable it when you login.
    ok i will try hope i can get unblocked or what ever is goin on gone

Banned

A lot people getting 48 hours ban after new secutiry patch

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    ok i will try hope i can get unblocked or what ever is goin on gone
    Don't worry, you'll get unbanned tomorrow

good for you . i got banned by gm when i was merchanting -.-

To the_ring "good for you . i got banned by gm when i was merchanting -.-"
    How do you know you got banned by a gm?
    There is something weird going on after new patch and I see more and more ppl get ban while merchanting? I had merchant, selling gems yesterday most of a day, in the afternoon I got DC, thought it's just normal DC, and when I tried to log in I got message that my account is currently blocked. There is no information about any blocks on my account on official site though...
    Today one of my clannie got also ban, during merchant. People posting here they got banned when they had merchant mode on. So what's going on? K2 failed with latest patch or what?

I got banned while merchandising in moradon too.
    This is fucking lame

Banned

the new security program or w.e working reversely :S banning legit ppl instead of kxpers *sigh*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast