Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

OMG you can all have an energy rock !

This is a discussion on OMG you can all have an energy rock ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Personally they should have allowed you to buy stuff from the PUS years ago. They would have made a massive ...
Page: 9

Personally they should have allowed you to buy stuff from the PUS years ago. They would have made a massive amount of revenue , the black market would not have taken off and everyone would have a chance at getting top equipment.[/b]
    If they did that the KO would go down the drains slowly. They should just do what WoW does with unique items. The rolling system and binding to characters.

xanarchistx

Energy Rock(14 day Expiration)[/b]
    Don't be alarmed, if you trade someone right as 14 days rolls over, you will keep the item forever.

JUUUUUUUUUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING EXPIRATION ITEM THEY CAME UP WITH

K2 REALLY DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE.

Don't be alarmed, if you trade someone right as 14 days rolls over, you will keep the item forever.[/b]
    k2 fixed it?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If they did that the KO would go down the drains slowly. They should just do what WoW does with unique items. The rolling system and binding to characters.[/b]
    Was odd you should say that. 0000000 and I were talking about the same thing a couple of days ago. KO's system of the anvil and trading system would have to have been compleatly different. 0000000 idea was to have the unquies like epics in WOW where they soulbound and you have to roll in a need/greed situation. We also agreed removing compounding too would have made a good addition with this system.

Lets face reality for a min. The amount of time and money that Blizzard spent on WOW is still unparalled in MMORPG games. MGAMES are tiny in comparasin and K2 just install the game onto a server and matiane the CC merchant service while the others are getting the tech support to make items and sell them so they can get beer money.

The dynamics of KO is very limited due to it's age. The game engine is hitting 6 years old now and they will be a point when they will have to stop the expansions or rewrite the game from scratch and do a KO2.

I've not played KO for nearly a year now and with the country restrictions I dint think there are any UK players with a char geared to the same standard that I have always been famous for ( newer members are thinking WTF dose this guy think he's all that because he is an admin). Still given the chance to try a few days on a 83 sin with the classic Felix/Le Haine build I wouldn't say no.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Personally they should have allowed you to buy stuff from the PUS years ago. They would have made a massive amount of revenue , the black market would not have taken off and everyone would have a chance at getting top equipment.

Think of how many less scams and hacking would have happened if they had inplimented this 4 years ago?

At times I really wish I could do a KO4life KO and run it how the game should have been. Oh well I am going to start a computing degree in a few months so we'll see eh [/b]
    i would def buy prem to play on on ur server

i would def buy prem to play on on ur server[/b]
    I wouldn't charge :P

I wouldn't charge :P[/b]
    You have no idea what shit your going to face if you really would make a server. Trust me on that lol.

You have no idea what shit your going to face if you really would make a server. Trust me on that lol.[/b]

REMOVED NAME OF SERVER exp server all over again!

Collapsar

i dont think its possible 2 get a cs/energy rock
    K2 probly just saying dat so u buy their stuff lol
    at da last day of da event...no1 will have an energy rock, ppl will get angry , then K2 will calm da crowd by giving an energy rock 2 sum1
    so if ur gona buy kc buy it at da last day

You have no idea what shit your going to face if you really would make a server. Trust me on that lol.[/b]
    I know more than well enough

When I start my Uni course I might use try and make one purely for database work. I would never do one out of prinscaple of me being lazy and genrally a jackass.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I know more than well enough

When I start my Uni course I might use try and make one purely for database work. I would never do one out of prinscaple of me being lazy and genrally a jackass.[/b]
    we made a own server with lvl 80 patch and rebirth system
    trust me you must spend shitloads of your free time
    and as a owner of a private server you get perm attacked from hackers

we made a own server with lvl 80 patch and rebirth system
    trust me you must spend shitloads of your free time
    and as a owner of a private server you get perm attacked from hackers[/b]
    I would be doing it on a LAN if I did. Part of my frst year I have to do database work which I could look at KO and use as an example of making the database and getting the system to run. I'm not planning on making a KO for the sake of e-penis status I would do it purley because I am studying to become a computer geek :P

This event is an attempt to make the illegal items in iona / other servers look legit. Gm gifts cs -> player claims that he got it from the event

Banned

This event is an attempt to make the illegal items in iona / other servers look legit. Gm gifts cs -> player claims that he got it from the event [/b]
    there is already cs there? :blink:

it would be awesome if there was Ko4life KO

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast