Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

OMGG NOT FAIR :|:|

This is a discussion on OMGG NOT FAIR :|:| within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I woke up today i found myself got killed 3 times in mordan and rezzed by a 4 stone ...
Page: 3

When I woke up today i found myself got killed 3 times in mordan and rezzed by a 4 stone rezzer 3 times :angry:

sub

koxper prolly got a resser friend with them to ress all the dead ppl they kill.

I only merchant in EMC now. if i goto morodan its only to use tp gate to get to lunar valley or delos.

Oh yeh does sound like they come from the arena by walking thru the walls

This is me about a week ago when i was killed in moradon. Didn't lose any coins thou.

runnow

thats sucks :

DeadlySilencer

Originally posted by Gert
    ko is fcked up gm's arent online.. bugs wont get fixed.. koxp takes all exp spot + its taking over cz :angry: how hard is it to log on and ban 24573479 koxpers? *:blink:
    I went back to my old game, Runescape, yesterday and guess what...I saw 2 game moderators on in the same place..... and we dont have ne at all on ares..... what does this tell you??? runescape may look bad graphic wise but they have alot of help and support keeping the game CLEAN!!!!!

runnow

Runescape sucks bad i quit it at lvl 124 only good thing about rs is u cant cheat...

OMGF !!!! KOXP STOPPED !!!!! PLAY PLAY PLAY :wub: :wub: pls let koxp be gone so we can play again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123