Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

OMGGGG

This is a discussion on OMGGGG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that sux...
Page: 3

KaChing

that sux

i just make shard +8 with 1 +7

than i burn the fuking shard putting elemental on it, im so not happy atm :angry:[/b]
    Dang dude. I feel bad for ya. I've burned shyt with elemental, but not a shard8. :S

Glader

That's correct strumpa

I've got a PM from ReKon on the forum, that's not him, but the guy he sold it to. Long story short, ReKon (the danish one) tried to scam our clan off a scorpion shield but failed miserably and got kicked. After that he got very angry and started threatening me. That's just a part of the conversation ^_^

*On Topic* Yes, anvil's a b***ch when it burns while adding ele...It doesn't happen often, but it's often enough to make you sad

Middle class scroll doesnt even work on high class item, anvil will simply reject it. The scrolls system already changed since KE, if u use the wrong scroll, it simply wont match. Theres no difference of what scroll to use, if anvil accept it, then its the right scroll. Using a high class scroll on middle class item wont increase the chance of success either.[/b]
    u can use highclass elemental scroll
    or blessed elemental scroll on high class weapons..

the different, highclass elemental scroll is 100% burn and blessed elemental not lol..

u fuking nuts? why would i use the noob one, i bought a HIGH class blessed elemental scroll for 3.7mil and it still burned the shit outa it

RiseAgainst_

From how many did u make a +8?

I have 5 trinas

1 MD +7, 1 impact +7, 1 raptor +7 and 1 raptor +7/70 in some hours ill buy another raptor +7/70

Do you guys advice me to save up 13 gb to buy another trina and another raptor +7? even if it can take long... cuz not many ppl sell non rebirthed shit

From how many did u make a +8?[/b]
    i just make shard +8 with 1 +7[/b]

nicholaszaioud1992

that sux[/b]
    Yeah agreed thats pretty daamn bad luck but I know this is kinda off topic and this is why I quoted from u :lol: becuase as I was reading through this topic I scrolled half way down and my screen was on half of ur avatar and I saw that little bug on my screen and its really dark in my room so I slapped the corner of my moniter :lol: :lol: and it left a smodge on my moniter that I cant get off hahaha ! I feel so retarded :lol: .

llJuanMall

sucks for u

i feel sry for you Nami

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123