Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

One free account.

This is a discussion on One free account. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K, so here's the deal, left KO about 6 months ago. Was originally going to sell what I had left. ...
Page: 1

infolock

K, so here's the deal, left KO about 6 months ago. Was originally going to sell what I had left. After a few scams (Resolution Center junkies) and able to make a few dollars back, I left, leaving what little I had left to a Turkish guy, I had met online a few weeks prior. Can was his name. Started surfing around this forum, a little while later, and only recently logged into the account to see wether or not Can was still playing. He's moved on. Refreshing to see. So, I was thinking, yeah I can make 100-200 bucks, maybe more if I were to sell it, but I'm not that hard up on dollars, and going back a few years for a 4-6 month duration, I remember, actually having fun in this game. Times changed, people moved on, the group I played with split. I was glad when I finally let go. I don't have the time or patience to level let alone converse with a majority of those playing. Respectable, mature/goofy people, with little hang ups in real life are really hard to find in an online MMORPG world. Some of you, no doubt know this by now. Anyhow, I would have given everything I owned, like I had in the distant past to my nephew, but he's not into this sort of thing, Guitar Hero, BMX'ing, and Snowboarding are more his flavour. That's a VERY good thing! So anyhow, I'm looking for people, who don't have alot, who are somewhat just getting their feet wet with the game or are still enjoying it as much as ever, that would want a level 74 95% (delevelled) Priest account on the Olympia server. There's honestly no hidden ploy involved. Email account + SA's associated, Account + SA's associated all provided. The character is weakly geared in comparison to most 70+ accounts in the server, A few +8 chitins, and some +7's aswell. No level 70 quest item, it was burnt a long time ago. But it's there one person who's deserving in my opinion.

I've created a topic in the Olympia market section labelled "My gift to ONE person". If interested in the account, leave a reply on that thread. Speak your mind. What goes into that post is up to you, but I must add, I will not be swayed by sorrow stories. However, if genuine, and that's what you want myself let alone the rest of the community know, by all means, it's up to you.

So there you go, call it a late XMAS, Hanukkah, New Year's, whatever gift. Thanks.

Tormentor
    Respect @ Beramus 2005.

koyo

selam

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

very kind

stefann

kennyburger

Very kind idea.

sime21

ive been hacked twice before :\
    you can check hacked/scammers section if you need to :\
    i dont demand you to give me items, but if you feel you want to go right ahead.. i could use some more items :\

Banned

what a nice person ;

act of kindness for the day? :P its good your giving this char away.. make sure you chose well cause some people arnt deserving

act of kindness for the day? :P its good your giving this char away.. make sure you chose well cause some people arnt deserving[/b]
    +1, check the person's story, with his posts/topics, see if theres any conflicts or smth fishy

abdeucethree

up, give to someone deserving please =]

very refreshing to see people like this dont ya think?

kazuh1ko

Thats very nice of u to give an acc away.. seems like u have freed urself from the evil clutches of MMORPGs..

hope u do well in ur RL ahead of u..

Cheers

OmegaXninja

GG person thats what i call a person thats not greedy

HotAsIce

Always a refreshing breath of fresh air when we get to see selfless people on these forums after having to deal with the greedy selfish people all day, whether it be in real life, or in-game. I'd suggest narrowing the number of possible "winners" to a dozen or so and sticking them in a poll with their story copy and pasted in the post just in case there is some conflict or people making shit up just to try to get some free gear by taking advantage of your generosity. The public forums can be a great tool in weeding that kind of person out, even if you just look at the numbers rather than the replies to the post. Kindness is a trait we don't see enough of, its a shame you left, but it sounds like your doing great, and I'd much rather see someone doing well in real life than a game.

Im prob not the most NEEDY person on this forum....but i guess i would consider myself stupid for not making some attempt at owning my own char.

I have no horror hacked story. Playing game since Dies server came out. Lvled to 61 on my own. Then i started playing other peoples chars because they were higher lvl then mine. Bought lvl 63 priest but gifted away when i thought i was quitting game for good (only lasted 4 months lol). Dont own a char. I have played for good friends helping to lvl, and now play a friends rogue. I have never aspired to be great in this game, but just play for friends and good fun. I guess it be great to own a high lvl char of my own.

Well with whatever your choice may be in the end, this is a great thing you are doing, an oddity at that. Choosing to give a char worth so much RL money away for nothing.....most would sell it for quick cash.

Good luck with whatever awaits you in your future.

omg? someone giving something away for free? is this KO?

Hope you make the right choice, gl in rl.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast