Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

One free account.

This is a discussion on One free account. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice act of kindness. I would appreciate a account on KO,Always wanted to do a come back,but with severals hacks,dosnt ...
Page: 2

ShadowBane

Nice act of kindness.
    I would appreciate a account on KO,Always wanted to do a come back,but with severals hacks,dosnt really encourage me,but hey im a member like all the other thats want the account. ^_^
    Meh I wont make a 2 Page long post,just a simple wish ^^
    P.S: I hope you wont give it to someone just because he have 381319831 posts,I mean I could have that much posts if I wanted to spam xD

-ShadowBane

r u the real tormentor who were playing at bera then moved to another server forget what it was

u had lots of enemy's as i remember and lots of topics of flames with other members :P and suddenly u disappeared in thin air

well thats rly a kind and nice act of u and it was the best choice that u left the game long time ago gl in real life and have fun ^_^

BoShkE

Just be sure to gyft it to right person, GL in rl

J

Or this could be his perfect idea to scam someone. Give the account to someone, let them gear it up, couple months later scam it. It's just a possibility, don't get any ideas.

Inactive Member

why i would like having this account: i dont find myself lvling one since it takes too much time especially in this game which may be used for better purpose and i dont feel right about spending hard earned cash for megapixels :P - that's the only reason why i don't play knight online but would like from time to time.
    probably would find similar lazy ass sharer, not for personal interest, but if you get something you gotta give sthg and vice versa

infolock

J's got a valid point. Unfortunately, that mentality will safe guard you in this game.

kenbachi, that's correct, it was Xigenon -> Beramus -> Olympia. And if you were to look in the korankings site, under the Olympia section in a post labelled "Scammers" you'll note that I am the only one mentioned. Also, those "enemies" you mention, well I'm sure you can still find most of them playing Olympia to this day.

Analyze the risks, and decide for yourselves. 3 more hours left on this night shift, I'll more then likely wrap things up with this either Sunday or sometime next week (afternoon).

silence1337

gýft pls

Rizzla

i played this game a few years but never gotten over 70 just because i for some reason always move to new server when it comes and find it funny to start up a new char, so would be nice to try a high lvl char for ones.

Banned

give me

I'd like the account,i mean cmon dude who wouldn't want it,all these nice comments are just to get the account,its nice that your giving it away and not selling ws/e but i think would be easier to make some kind of a question and the one answering it right gets the account,but yeah feel free to pm me with acc info xD

redevil12

K, so here's the deal, left KO about 6 months ago. Was originally going to sell what I had left. After a few scams (Resolution Center junkies) and able to make a few dollars back, I left, leaving what little I had left to a Turkish guy, I had met online a few weeks prior. Can was his name. Started surfing around this forum, a little while later, and only recently logged into the account to see wether or not Can was still playing. He's moved on. Refreshing to see. So, I was thinking, yeah I can make 100-200 bucks, maybe more if I were to sell it, but I'm not that hard up on dollars, and going back a few years for a 4-6 month duration, I remember, actually having fun in this game. Times changed, people moved on, the group I played with split. I was glad when I finally let go. I don't have the time or patience to level let alone converse with a majority of those playing. Respectable, mature/goofy people, with little hang ups in real life are really hard to find in an online MMORPG world. Some of you, no doubt know this by now. Anyhow, I would have given everything I owned, like I had in the distant past to my nephew, but he's not into this sort of thing, Guitar Hero, BMX'ing, and Snowboarding are more his flavour. That's a VERY good thing! So anyhow, I'm looking for people, who don't have alot, who are somewhat just getting their feet wet with the game or are still enjoying it as much as ever, that would want a level 74 95% (delevelled) Priest account on the Olympia server. There's honestly no hidden ploy involved. Email account + SA's associated, Account + SA's associated all provided. The character is weakly geared in comparison to most 70+ accounts in the server, A few +8 chitins, and some +7's aswell. No level 70 quest item, it was burnt a long time ago. But it's there one person who's deserving in my opinion.

I've created a topic in the Olympia market section labelled "My gift to ONE person". If interested in the account, leave a reply on that thread. Speak your mind. What goes into that post is up to you, but I must add, I will not be swayed by sorrow stories. However, if genuine, and that's what you want myself let alone the rest of the community know, by all means, it's up to you.

So there you go, call it a late XMAS, Hanukkah, New Year's, whatever gift. Thanks.

Tormentor
    Respect @ Beramus 2005.[/b]
    It s a poisonned gift...
    Cause it steals your life and know u want it steals other people life
    Hehe just kidding. Hope u do right !

Banned

hmm well?
    who got the account?

tommyleonghk

I GOT THE ACCOUNT!!!

j/k

good luck giving it away... ^_^

Define Legend: a story handed down from the past about a specific person, usually someone of heroic accomplishments.

runordie

Give it to SUPERGHOSTY!!!!!! I already posted this on the olympia section..... SUPERGHOSTY DESERVES THIS ACCOUNT!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast