Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

One free account.

This is a discussion on One free account. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why i would like having this account: i dont find myself lvling one since it takes too much time especially ...
Page: 4

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

why i would like having this account: i dont find myself lvling one since it takes too much time especially in this game which may be used for better purpose and i dont feel right about spending hard earned cash for megapixels :P - that's the only reason why i don't play knight online but would like from time to time.
    probably would find similar lazy ass sharer, not for personal interest, but if you get something you gotta give sthg and vice versa[/b]
    hmmm lol u think u deserve this? i baught your char on edena and then decided to sell like after i got 10 lvls... and full gear... he logged on his RL friends msn and ko4life (Modern) and since he was a known gg i traded and he scammed me coz he had some details like SQ looooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll nooooob ... yeh he deservers alot

o and dont ask for proofs again modern admited u did it... and the funny thing is i guessed his msn PW somehow... and changed PW back and resold so he got owned!

Banned

I'll take it. I am poor. My dad beats me. My mom tried to sell me for 10 dollars when I was young. I have been mentally harased. Noone loves me. If you want to send me real money, I'll take that too. I accept Paypal, WU, etc. Let me know. Thanks

edit: I forgot to mention I have Glaucoma, so I will most likely be going blind. This is the only time in my life that I will be able to enjoy a great game of Knight Online because later down the road I won't be able to see.

To close the deal, I am also willing to buy you some groceries from my montly food stamp credit. Anything you want, as long as it's under $20.[/b]

omg that is so sad... this guy deserves it ... man i feel sorry for you ... hope things get better for you ^^

69zero13

Well, this may be my first post, but I quit ko along time ago, and I miss olympia so bad, but I was k2ed all my friends were there, thats were I got my first real start and I miss it so bad, if I were to get the character then, idk I would never quit ko again, and if you think I actually did something wrong, I didn't, I was called a scammer, and all this and well, idk for some reason I was banned the next day, I miss it so much I tried to start over, but nowa days it doesn't feel right at all. Well you are a really really generous person, hope the right person gets it

TunaFishyMe

give it to me

69zero13

give it to me[/b]
    Thats not right to just tell him to give it to you. He is a really nice person and you should ask nicely:]

Touchfemale

HEY BILL THIS IS LUIS REMEMBER ME ? THIS IS MY EX - PRIEST DONT U WANNA GIFT ME PLX AGA ?
    LDSF007@HOT ... MAIL ME SQ ALL TNX

sime217

ahaha noobs i got the account

DarkForceTM

ahaha noobs i got the account[/b]
    Are you serious?

sime217

no

DarkForceTM

no [/b]
    Allrite
    Infolock, it's really nice of you giving your account way. I hope you chose the rightful person that deserves it!
    GL in real life

infolock

Thread was locked and apparently soon to be deleted for reasons unknown. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=199835

So feel free to reply to this post, sorry for those who wasted their time, if Chemical follows thru on erasing your replies. Will have a name by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. Thanks!

Banned

Thread was locked and apparently soon to be deleted for reasons unknown. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=199835

So feel free to reply to this post, sorry for those who wasted their time, if Chemical follows thru on erasing your replies. Will have a name by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. Thanks![/b]

hi, well if u didnt give away your account, first off ... merry x-mas and a late happy new year ^^ lol... well u i bet u dont know me lol but friendship can start from 2 strangers right? I've been playing KO for bout.... 3 years ^^ but well quit for bout 6 months now cuz of school and work.. im 17 but i do play KO as a hobby i guess, i go out with friends and enjoy seeing each and every1 of them. I see your giving away a free account, not many people are willing to do this because of the hard earn exp they get each and everyday and the items they work hard for , and Quitting a game i know isnt easy... giving up your friends who you've played with ever since the day you started, having to leave and not enjoy the time u PK with them or share jokes and laughter i've had many of these experiences and i know its very hmmm... whats the word for it...(thinking of a big word haha) well you can say its fun and memoriable? lol well it might not be much but hope whoever gets it can have as much fun as you did and not ruin the name you have made it to be ^^ anyways cya (wow reading it again makes me sound so corny haha ) PS:* if i dont win ima look for you and beat you up =P lol jking jking , hope the best person wins* hehe but yea, i hope i can play with your priest and enjoy every moment of it ^^ thanks for reading

P.S rewrote cuz other post might get deleted

nathan16

Very nice idea.

are you giving away the account as a late x-mas or are you making this for the next x-mas...

i dont want it but its taking you way too long 0.o

ZooMZooMZooM

gift pls i give Turkish delight xD

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast