Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

One simple question

This is a discussion on One simple question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HI Guys. I wanna ask you something.Is turks still makes you bleeding from brain? First of All they are playing ...
Page: 1

Default One simple question

HI Guys.

I wanna ask you something.Is turks still makes you bleeding from brain?

First of All they are playing KO for 5-7 years or sometimes more.But they act like 5-7 days (no logic) In today's ED (like 30 mins ago) 1 priest were afk they were blamingme cuz I wasn;t able to heal them (cuz they were in 2 groups) and btw there was lilime so 1 priest isn't able to heal all the time cuz of the DMG.Finally some turk WOW used english ( they can't use other words than "this kind of words" ) "heal fuck" my answer was short. "You wanna see what no heal is?" and I went afk, As I said they act like they play less than a week.

Second of is.They didn't learned english at all.Some1 can say "Hey but the turkish players it's like 97-98% of all players" You're right but it's doesn't mean they don't have to learn english at all and they should have in mind "Hey maybe this one isn't turk" or if you pm some1 and he answer you in english you should start do the same not still spamming in this shit leanguage.

They other frustrating thing about them is when they kick you from the exp/pk party for no fucking reason and they say nothing,or when they didn't give you TS adress and kick you for no TS <facepalm>

The one more frustratring thing (about NttGame) is that they care only about turkish players .How many threats I readed (wrote one by myself) about some1 beeing hacked.And this shit support did nothing about that.The funny thing is I'm sure 100% of turkish players didn't get hacked even once,even if I'm sure the Nttgame gave them back and said I hope this wont happen agaib here if full PUS shop (set gryphon/valk, pathos war prem and other shit)

And they are suprised that they have shit oppinion not only in KO but in other games too.

Play hellsgarem man most people can speak English

Some1 said that hellsgarem is empty so.I rember when they finally added adream enmpy.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

k

10 chars....

I remeber when Hellsgarem apeared there was huge polish gruop.They kicked me from clan cuz I didn't get 70 when almost all of them was about to get 80.after like 1-1.5 month most of them sold chars so yea. Is there any reason of spending money on new server? I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by pepeh View Post
    Is turks still makes you bleeding from brain?
    Second of is.They didn't learned english
    Pretty self explanatory and funny
    Rhymes and DoomBringer like this.

Some ppl might say that hellsgarem is dead and bla bla bla... But when you enjoy the game for his community and not the amount of players, you could be sure at 100/100 that hellsgarem would satisfy you with 30 vs 30 and 50 vs 50 or even more when bosses spam on night shift for NA timer.

Peace
    Proksser player

Quote Originally Posted by XxXOwnageXxX View Post
    Some ppl might say that hellsgarem is dead and bla bla bla... But when you enjoy the game for his community and not the amount of players, you could be sure at 100/100 that hellsgarem would satisfy you with 30 vs 30 and 50 vs 50 or even more when bosses spam on night shift for NA timer.

Peace
    Proksser player
    Having fun and making friendships is important but most if not all of us are playing this game to compete with good if not the best players in this game and i gotta say that the biggest competition is currently in manes in my oppinion.

HI Guys.

I wanna ask you something.Is turks still makes you bleeding from brain?

First of All they are playing KO for 5-7 years or sometimes more.But they act like 5-7 days (no logic) In today's ED (like 30 mins ago) 1 priest were afk they were blamingme cuz I wasn;t able to heal them (cuz they were in 2 groups) and btw there was lilime so 1 priest isn't able to heal all the time cuz of the DMG.Finally some turk WOW used english ( they can't use other words than "this kind of words" ) "heal fuck" my answer was short. "You wanna see what no heal is?" and I went afk, As I said they act like they play less than a week.

Second of is.They didn't learned english at all.Some1 can say "Hey but the turkish players it's like 97-98% of all players" You're right but it's doesn't mean they don't have to learn english at all and they should have in mind "Hey maybe this one isn't turk" or if you pm some1 and he answer you in english you should start do the same not still spamming in this shit leanguage.

They other frustrating thing about them is when they kick you from the exp/pk party for no fucking reason and they say nothing,or when they didn't give you TS adress and kick you for no TS <facepalm>

The one more frustratring thing (about NttGame) is that they care only about turkish players .How many threats I readed (wrote one by myself) about some1 beeing hacked.And this shit support did nothing about that.The funny thing is I'm sure 100% of turkish players didn't get hacked even once,even if I'm sure the Nttgame gave them back and said I hope this wont happen agaib here if full PUS shop (set gryphon/valk, pathos war prem and other shit)

And they are suprised that they have shit oppinion not only in KO but in other games too.
    And on topic. Thats true that their logic is sometimes weird. Hoewever from what i know most of them are just kids or uneducated guys so dont worry about that and just do your job .
    Last edited by goldentrigger; 07-02-2017 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post

uneducated guys
    So it's seems their education level in school is really low

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

So it's seems their education level in school is really low
    I wouldn't say that. Its just different from "normal" western education.
    I've been to turkey and stayed in Izmir univeristy campus, there were quite a lot of people around. But what I learn was that they started learning english in first year of uni. Prior to that only private schools teached english. In goverment schools english wasnt mandatory so most of em don't know shit.

And as it comes to ko players, most of them are from smaller citys or ghetos so what you expect.
    just go outside and look at your own minoritys, you wont see much difference, full salaks everywhere.

a few turks are way better then some english players that i have know. in a pool most of the people are crap it doesn't matter what nation it is. i'm in hells and there are a lot of crap english players too. this is the internet , it's salty in here.

All these people hatin on turks cus they get slapped by them in pk jajajaj
    DoomBringer and Vegeta like this.

Little archer Senior Member

It's an education problem. No it won't get fixed.

every game has it's own community and turkish player is part of KO. After 10 years people still complain about turkish players lol. Move on or go play another game

Server too packed? nice! but full of turks
    Server too dead? not nice we need turks to buy GB cheap and kill in cz.
    English server? nice community but not enough people...bring turkish players

excuses for every scenario

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I wouldn't say that. Its just different from "normal" western education.
    I've been to turkey and stayed in Izmir univeristy campus, there were quite a lot of people around. But what I learn was that they started learning english in first year of uni. Prior to that only private schools teached english. In goverment schools english wasnt mandatory so most of em don't know shit.

And as it comes to ko players, most of them are from smaller citys or ghetos so what you expect.
    just go outside and look at your own minoritys, you wont see much difference, full salaks everywhere.
    That explain everything but in my opinion KO players are mostly like 20+ and if you play any game you should speak english a little bit.Even if not it's good reason to start learning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast