Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

what scroll prices will be

This is a discussion on what scroll prices will be within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ima make this topic to discuss opinion about what scrolls prices will be per server and how will market will ...
Page: 1

De_Piere

Default what scroll prices will be

ima make this topic to discuss opinion about what scrolls prices will be per server and how will market will react to the possibility to have them back on merch(possibility cuz nothing is always for sure when is with k2) kk i'm on diez and i think probly 150m and the keep lowering to maybe 70m

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

And do you think the ability to merchant scrolls will raise or lower market prices on items? And why?

:wacko:

the_man_slayer

how about u wait and see ^_^

De_Piere

no idea ppl is still poor and only ppl who is rich imo are already gold so they don't need to buy more therefore no more money is injected into the market if ft items unloackable that'd be diff B)

FatM4n

prices will be prolly sky high in the beggining cuz theres alot of ppl wanting them but after a while they demand on them will be lower and the prices will be lowering

!ndream

999m 1.day
    500m 2.day
    100m 3.day
    30-50m 1.week ahahaah

well tbh i expect em to be about, hmmmmm 40 mil due to gold bars being worth $10

oTEXo2

Well i am buying them and selling them for 100mil each when i can ^_^ Xig come buy ^_^

Morghana

I hope the general prices will go up. N00bies go and spend alot of USD and the rich ppl can buy them. The poor get richer and the rich can finally use the money for something.

then the poor go and buy all the crap at moradon and all benefit of it

where dya think the initial coins are going to come from to fund the high priced purchases of high priced scrolls?

Ayman4u

yep no more dupes so they can't dupe BUS and npc r sell it , so right now the money in the whole server decreasing not increasing , ppl burn items buy BUSs from NPC buy pots all the day and rpr and saving money to buy stuff so markte will be dead ;

Mario

well, its should be for max 10-20m MAX with actuall moradon prizes... coz ppl who have shitload of USD can easly get rich... i bet there will be shitload of scrolls on 1st day...

Doc

10m ??? not gonna happen bro........math = $20 for 2k KC, say average scroll 200 KC that = 10 per $20. That would mean u make 100m for $20 :/ sorry but I think the estimate of around 100m to start is closer to the mark.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

to start ya itll be around 100-200m each...but not many have large amounts of money cuz of how shit the market is atm...so itll drop to 50mish is my bet like it was before they got removed

little_painter

you wont belive how many scrolls i have

jsut a shame most has gotten lost on former friends that changed their account pw soo i cant get too them

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast