In attention of DeusManus.

This is a discussion on In attention of DeusManus. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello , u know i respect alot couple of u guys but i got exped by 3 of ur sub ...
Page: 1

Default In attention of DeusManus.

Hello , u know i respect alot couple of u guys but i got exped by 3 of ur sub members and from this moment ill exp every member of DeusManus or DeusIrae , when i have the chance ill do it. From now when u kill something watch ur back. COZ ILL BE THERE TO GET U EXPED.

P.S : Kailean here i come idiot.

why dont u just pm them, no one cares

Coz the guys from Deus that i know dont play anymore sold theyr char's or something and i wanna make it public just like they did with Illuminaty.

PriesTesS

so you expect the support of illu now?

rofl

No , that was just 1 example. I dont expect nothing. I just wanted to let them know on forums like the fucked up bitch Kailean does with Illu.

Sethesh

Its strange how u judge whole clan DauMuie. It is sub and as u know ppl in sub are for us to test them - if they dont fit they are just kicked. I will find out what hapend actually. I wanted to wright this a long time ego but didnt want to get involved in your conspiracy teory vs us - why?? No idee. U claim to be Ligia's friend yes?? Didnt knew she got friends that wanna to get her exped :/. Maby u wanna exp me to?? U shuldnt wright anything bad about us - shuld come to me and tell me what happend and i would punish the ppl who did that. Its only sub man - not every1 there is perfect. We inv ppl to try them out couse its the only way to see if they fit, if the diserved to be in main clan. Is it so hard to understand that?? Dont u know what subs are for?? I think u shuld post application on illuminati forum. As for my brother dont u ever offend him couse he didnt offend u. It is a thing betwen us and illuminati so u got nothing to jaw in this situation. I hope u got it. If u wanna clear the situation out im here for u. Just need to pm me. Dont need to wright bulshit about deusmanus on forum.

PS. Post Reply with quote
    Coz the guys from Deus that i know dont play anymore sold theyr char's

Wtf no1 sold character from us (abradab only but it was more then 1 year ego and now he is back)

Seth

JulioBR

Again you daumuie, judging the whole clan becouse one member or two, stop doing this or people will keep disagreeing, and you will be always owned.

Kailean

Default Re: In attention of DeusManus.

Originally posted by DauMuie
    P.S : Kailean here i come idiot.
    lol? and wtf u want from me? i dont even know nor talked( at least i cant remember that) with u rofl h43r:
    and whats this all about?
    oh and 1 more thing "who sold his char from deusmanus" and isnt playing anymore?? h43r:

susGe

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    why dont u just pm them, no one cares
    because that would be far to easy. No one cares about this shit.