Online PUS

This is a discussion on Online PUS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when are we going to get the fucking online power up store fucking premium runs out while im asleep every ...
Page: 1

Default Online PUS

when are we going to get the fucking online power up store

fucking premium runs out while im asleep every fucking time n it seems whenever im able buy premium its god dam gobble gobble time , and dont say buy it before it runs out that shit is so fucked i've tried twice buying before my gold runs out (yes i buy gold every fucking month sick of being banned) but both times i was on cs having them work it out cuz it always double charge or wouldn't go through blablabla such a hassle.

i mean if there going to make us buy premium to get ingame u shouldn't fucking make us buy it ingame !
    i beileve u can buy bronze but thats fucking gay cuz then u gotta wait 25 days to be able to have gold or silver i mean yes its fucking k2 but this is one thing u'd think they'd be on top of its there fucking source of money (other then abay but thats under le table) and u all know its money first with k2

Zaria

Just spam login on server 3. Evenually you will get in. I stopped buying gold premium. Bronze FTW, just to have easy access.

buy bronze from site :P

Baneare

u can buy it 5 days in advance