Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Only 1 FT?

This is a discussion on Only 1 FT? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some of you may already noticed by now, it says Low Lvl FT: 12 noon pst, High Level 2 pm ...
Page: 1

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Some of you may already noticed by now, it says Low Lvl FT: 12 noon pst, High Level 2 pm pst? So there is only 2 fts now..?? No offical explanation on offical website..

EDIT: Offical Explanation

Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to some technical issues, both of the evening (PST) Forgotten Temple events have been temporarily disabled. The new Forgotten Temple schedule is as follows:

Low Level - 12:00PM (PST)

High Level - 2:00PM (PST)

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The Knight Online Team hopes to return to the original schedule once the issues have been resolved.

-The Knight Online Team

the high lvl one is during eslant dungeon too xD

Banned

zzzzz

k2ed no ft no dunger or dungeron or ft GG

kpuano

Nice...........................................
    k2 is right putting only one FT, bcoz it's really easy to win now with lvl 80s tanking Volcanic rock.
    Do the maths:
    3 Fts, 2 Servers
    6 FTs per day, 32 people each.
    192 possible new blue treasures PER DAY.

the prices were going to drop even more, and a shard would be more expensive than a DV. It would fuck the market. We would see blue treasures for 10m, and red ones for 1m -_-

BUT, k2 ALWAYS find a way to fuck the players, and selected dungeon and ft in the same time.
    AFAIK, blue treasure is more expensive than dungeon gems, but gems are 100% chance to get, and u can die in FT for a noob attacking volcanic.

Thats stupid.

hlubik

Thats stupid.[/b]
    that's k2

Hello Knight Online Players,

Due to some technical issues, both of the evening (PST) Forgotten Temple events have been temporarily disabled. The new Forgotten Temple schedule is as follows:

Low Level - 12:00PM (PST)

High Level - 2:00PM (PST)

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The Knight Online Team hopes to return to the original schedule once the issues have been resolved.

-The Knight Online Team

Wow i cant make it to either cause i am in k2 time zzzz They should at least make it around low 4 and high 6

Babiesforlunch

This is so stupid. I think they too them out because the FT is bugged during war and you cant get chest. At least they didnt take all of them out.

Nice...........................................
    k2 is right putting only one FT, bcoz it's really easy to win now with lvl 80s tanking Volcanic rock.
    Do the maths:
    3 Fts, 2 Servers
    6 FTs per day, 32 people each.
    192 possible new blue treasures PER DAY.

the prices were going to drop even more, and a shard would be more expensive than a DV. It would fuck the market. We would see blue treasures for 10m, and red ones for 1m -_-

BUT, k2 ALWAYS find a way to fuck the players, and selected dungeon and ft in the same time.
    AFAIK, blue treasure is more expensive than dungeon gems, but gems are 100% chance to get, and u can die in FT for a noob attacking volcanic.[/b]
    I agree that it's smart to limit the amount of FT's a day down to one.. or maybe 2 since it floods the market with a ton of them o_O but placing it so that all the 70+'s get fucked isnt such a brilliant idea

Babiesforlunch

Also why the hell would they put it 20 minutes after dungeon starts. So dumb. I also understand that its a peice of cake on the older servers, but we have only a few number of level 80's on ronark, so it isnt as easy to kill it and win. I can see this as being good for older servers but not as good for the new ones. Prices will go up on the chests though

Honestly they could have easily put it at 3pm pst so it lied right between 70 dungeon and bdw. I really don't think they think about anything when they assign times. Not to mention FT and Dungeon at the same time might lag out their horrible servers.

sime217

maybe they want to make unique items more unique? :blink:

Zaczaco11

fuk them, thats bullshit im in that time zone.... im at lunch and in 7th period study hall and its during high lvl dungeon wow FUK THAT holy shit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast