Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Only 1 FT?

This is a discussion on Only 1 FT? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; chill out ppl, its temporary. They even said they're gonna get it back to the old schedule. And its not ...
Page: 3

lez

chill out ppl, its temporary. They even said they're gonna get it back to the old schedule. And its not 6 blue and 6 green chests per day. its 3 of each max. Prices of ft chests r gonna go up a bit thats all.

192 possible new blue treasures PER DAY.

1 HB ahuahuahauhaua

tommyleonghk

the rate of getting uniques i heard has been tuned down...

i used to get uniques from silver gem...but not anymore...seems to be givin me crap items...or im just all bad luck

ArminVanBuuren

I agree that it's smart to limit the amount of FT's a day down to one.. or maybe 2 since it floods the market with a ton of them o_O but placing it so that all the 70+'s get fucked isnt such a brilliant idea[/b]
    They actually know that, bu trying to limit the chances on FT chests I think they have done so to avoid having so many high lvled players at the FT, so it would be even harder to be completed.

We all have just being K2ed ¬¬

startrizerg

better said ft is 60 - 69 now , i dont know how many ppl will leave bf or es; dung to go try get in ft in 1st 32 now ,
    even 60 - 80 dung happen use to happen 3 time a day not every time u win it as most of time 70% of ppl in dungeon r 69 - hardly any 75 + tanker to be seen in 32 ppl , to tank vr .
    ya i wish ft 60 + was not in dung time tho ,atleast something to do in it then boring lame dung

Aymeric

Stupid idea from k2 ...

They need to know something, some players work ( or school ), these time are not good for me, i can't go in FT now.

Gg ^^

WhoompThereitis

I fukn hate FT, can never get in, they should make it alteast 50 + instead of 34.

statik-x

Get ready for ft to be totally disabled again as it will happen. What I think is funny is the gms goto ft to watch but not wars or anything else.

anyone no time of low lvl in new jersey?

sime217

well i heard that the drop rate of uniques from FT has been increased, so maybe its the same shit?
    6 chests per day instead of 18, but with increased chances?

SonOfaGun

anyone no time of low lvl in new jersey?[/b]
    around 3 in the afternoon, just after i get home XD

man im getting more and more pissed abotu 1 FT.. ill NEVER be able to go to this FT, cuz i have church on sundays, and then i have school on weekdays... and saturdays im usually out..... zzzz GAY K2

Banned

i dont get you people, sure there is only 2 dungeons per day and only on 1 server, but with 200ish people or more every event <.< (least on cypher theres usually 100s of each nation) while ft is only 30ish people per event....... and theres a high chance of NOONE geting anything..

the old shedule was PERFECT .. it was spread out thru the day so everyone could have a chance of geting in..

now 2 ft 60+ per day (servers)..... and its in a time where server is near full or full.. and + they even make it in same time as ed AND bifrost..... (it opens about 1 hour before on cypher)... pfft.. the new shedule is horrible...

This was brilliant! FT uniques or dungeon uniques, pick one but not both

3 FT per server is too much. There is only 2 Dungeons a day, 2 Border Wars a day, why is there 6 FT a day?[/b]
    Just like to say that not everyone is home during these new times....i miss both Dungeons cause im either sleeping, or at school.

Now i will barely make FT seeing as school lets out at 3:30 and new FT time is at 4:00 my time.

This is BS. More catering to the turks. I wonder if they understand that those of us who are from U.S dont play all day...but after school, work etc. Yet again k2ed.

sime217

the turks could care less about us

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123