Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

is it only akara or are all people on every server quiting?

This is a discussion on is it only akara or are all people on every server quiting? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think if they brought new server out it would fuck up the servers even MORE[/b] Big +1. 90% of ...
Page: 3

i think if they brought new server out it would fuck up the servers even MORE[/b]
    Big +1. 90% of whos waiting for the new server will leave it after 1-2 month -> 1 more dead server (the same happened with akara...)

Try to log in any server aside from CWest at noon EST and you cant ever get in, I've tried all month...nothing dying just some people leave, nre ones come but still tons of old players on...

TheBloodyBeast

Yea, but still would be better if K2 announced there's no new server coming out

cwest exp is freaking horrible especially for mages like 95% of mages exp at zombies which is ridiculous

and u go eslant only 1 para spot is full nothing esle and cz if your lucky u can pick up a bunch of randoms for exp.[/b]
    hence he said, xp depends on ur clan? my clan runs xp east. dk aoe wit 4 mage or booro wit 6meelees. if u have decent clan then xp isn't hard witout premmy getting 8-10% a day at lvl 66

::ShockWave::

if they wont combine servers soon or just make one big server this game will be over sooner or later.
    if they do what i said above, ill defenitly play again

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

waiting for new server is like quit ko ^_^

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

yay for new server. Btw why you worry so much...most of the people that go to new servers aren't the elite babashoppers or anything..no one who spends so much of their money will go to a new server and sell his old shit...the noobies that cant survive in old servers are the ones that go.

Zaczaco11

beramus was at its lowest activity, only 2-3 clan parties. so i quit ^_^

but Ares have this items many years, servers same like c-east or akara got +9 +10 items in 5 months[/b]
    I do agree .. That's why i wont ever choose those server's to play, if i will ever come back :P ..

Banned

Everyone baba hop to Cwest for exp and pk!

Well there are probably more inactive servers then there are active and thats because of the fact that their are just to many servers. C- East Ares Xig, Bera and Diez seem to be fine in this, Oly fine and Edana might be ok but the newer servers like Girakon Akara Ronark C-West seem to not have alot of people on it cause all of the server hoppers have thinned out now since theres so many servers lol. (This could definatly be a reason of many other reasons but none the less its a reason)

What ever the Case i also believe that if a new server comes out things will be be worse then ever.

All the ones who are waiting for a new server will go to that server ok thats great just wonderful. But still it will not be enough to completly populate the server and it will be just like another Akara another C-West or watever the case is. Do you actually think that everyone who says they are going is actually going to go? Then the people that do go i bet 30% of them decide to quit od go back to their previous servers. It will continue to drop and drop untill that server dies out as well. It just wont work out. Think about it logically all the newer servers people were saying "Oh im going to the new server" How many of youre friends left? How many of them came back? How many are NOW waiting for a NEW server comes out?

Anyways I hope for you guys waiting for the new server that you get what you want but for everyone elses sake i hope you don't. Everyone will be better off if you join one of the other servers that are still NEW servers such as Akara, Girakon, C-West and such and play on it like you should. If you are on one of these servers then i hope you reconsider leaving it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123