The Only post on the subject

This is a discussion on The Only post on the subject within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you have the ability to change your password and for any reason feel anyone illegitimate may have both your ...
Page: 1

Default The Only post on the subject

If you have the ability to change your password and for any reason feel anyone illegitimate may have both your log in and password i would recommend you do so... of course that itself is common-sense.

If you share accounts but for any reason believe you cannot trust the person you share accounts with, then i would recomend changing it, and secondly i would question why you are sharing your account with them in the first place.

good luck and stay safe

Pwner4Last

On your ko4life acc or in ur KO acc ?

ko acc who would share a forum account ?

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Private
    ko acc who would share a forum account ?
    MEMEEMEMEMEEE ^_^

login plz

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Arcy
    login plz
    my forum login name is EatMeTheMage h43r:

omg i'll get hacked h43r:

AnTiViruS

Default Re: The Only post on the subject

Originally posted by PADDY
    If you have the ability to change your password and for any reason feel anyone illegitimate may have both your log in and password i would recommend you do so... of course that itself is common-sense.

If you share accounts but for any reason believe you cannot trust the person you share accounts with, then i would recomend changing it, and secondly i would question why you are sharing your account with them in the first place.

good luck and stay safe
    Didn't you share PSYR3N before he was given or sold to you?

Default Re: The Only post on the subject

Originally posted by AnTiViruS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnTiViruS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

good luck and stay safe
    Didn't you share PSYR3N before he was given or sold to you? [/b]
    nope but i'd never share with someone i dont trust fully, but i have changed my password

i've locked the post and people that are asking for the site, please dont. Theres a reason customer support require alot of information for confirmation