The ONLY sure way to beat the server problems

This is a discussion on The ONLY sure way to beat the server problems within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have found the only way to sort your x-trap and server problems out.i sent a letter to ko " ...
Page: 1

fede

Cool

i have found the only way to sort your x-trap and server problems out.i sent a letter to ko

"

Dear sir/Madame/Npc
    I as a loyal caring customer of yours would just like to say thank you for all the time you put in to KO.It is by far the best game on the market/Internet.The game has no faults at all,only people who do not know how to play the game say bad things about it.The are no hackers-cheaters and the servers never lag for me.As you can see i always buy 4 gold premium with 4 kc every 4 weeks (One for me and one for each of my children and one for my wife)If fact we play so much now i have had to buy 3 new Pc's and in stall 3 new super fast 100mb adsl line for my family so we can all play at the same time (just an idea but could you put a Mc Donald's some where for my kids ?) The Gm's are on-line far to much and are too helpful , I think since there is not much to do you should give you Gm's a few weeks holiday.I know there are a lot of people out there who feel like me but just do not take the time to put fingers to keys and say THANK YOU .So i just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you there at k2.

yours sincerely

Mr Good Gamer.
    ps. pls could you let me log on to the servers now ?!!! "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

BekOw38

Gratz on lvl 80 and full item set +10.

fede

.......[/b]
    severs are going down it's that time of the week..lol
    :P :P

Swizly

dont want make new topic hey ppls i install ko new but the xtrap patch dont loead but xtrap loads but it dont loads to end anyone have the same prob?

Volcanic

Sarcasm is wasted on the stupid.

Something thats regularly proved here.

All the best.

Waz.