Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OnlyWatchDontTouch possible scammer

This is a discussion on OnlyWatchDontTouch possible scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He POSSIBLY scammed my friend for a lvl 62 warrior named Bubbles...sadly there is no proof as of yet, but ...
Page: 1

iKilledLincoln

Default OnlyWatchDontTouch possible scammer

He POSSIBLY scammed my friend for a lvl 62 warrior named Bubbles...sadly there is no proof as of yet, but I will believe my friend until the day he proves himself untrustworthy...and after over a year, has never happened. There is another topic in the Cheaters section, but I figured it would be easier to warn people on this section since it is seen more. If Phantom or someone can help my friend out, all he wants is his character back.

But all be warned...if you try to buy a 63 priest named XxSensesfailedxX, be very careful. Also, if you deal with OnlyWatchDontTouch on this forum, be very careful. I'm saying be very careful because there is no proof other than my friend's word, but like i said, I am confident that his word is golden.

So in case you want to know...here's what happened...

My friend was going to trade his 62 warrior for this guy's 63 priest. They were on each other's accounts and everything was going well...so then they made the sq trade. While my friend gave him the real answer, OnlyWatchDontTouch gave him the wrong one. He gave him some more to try...none worked. Then the guy says "oh lag" and logs off. All of a sudden my friend gets dc'ed, tries to log back on only to find that the pass has been changed on both accounts.

And please don't post here if you're going to say that if there is no proof don't make accusations. I trust my friend, and I trust my intuition. So, be very careful when dealing with OnlyWatchDontTOuch. Also, his e-mail is [email protected] in case you're wondering what msn he uses.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: OnlyWatchDontTouch possible scammer

Originally posted by iKilledLincoln+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iKilledLincoln)</div>
    sadly there is no proof as of yet[/b]
    then dont post

<!--QuoteBegin-iKilledLincoln

And please don't post here if you're going to say that if there is no proof don't make accusations. *I trust my friend, and I trust my intuition.
    good for u and ur trust for ur friend...still no proof to post

annnnnnnnnnd on another note....wrong section!

Dragon_slayer

I saw that dude named bubbles like 2 or 3 days ago, i traded with him for my shell pauldrin,so i had no problems with the real bubbles so :S

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by iKilledLincoln@
    sadly there is no proof as of yet
    then dont post

And please don't post here if you're going to say that if there is no proof don't make accusations. *I trust my friend, and I trust my intuition.

annnnnnnnnnd on another note....wrong section![/b]

in regards to no proof to post...the intention of my post was to warn people

in regards to the wrong section...let me quote something for you..."There is another topic in the Cheaters section, but I figured it would be easier to warn people on this section since it is seen more."

EDIT: I have removed the parts insulting cama because I realized that jumping to such harsh words was an immature reaction...apologies cama :wub:

Originally posted by iKilledLincoln+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iKilledLincoln)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    @
    sadly there is no proof as of yet
    then dont post

annnnnnnnnnd on another note....wrong section![/b]
    you've always been a narrow-minded ass hole.

in regards to no proof to post...the intention of my post was to warn people...apparently u didnt pay very close attention.

in regards to the wrong section...let me quote something for you..."There is another topic in the Cheaters section, but I figured it would be easier to warn people on this section since it is seen more."

I think that should straighten things out for your stupid ass[/b][/quote]

please tell me why im stupid? because i inform u to get proof before u accuse people of stuff? the saying is "innocent until PROVEN guilty"...no proof=innocent...so for what reason do u think ur so godly as to ruin sum1's reputation without proof?

Gen3siS

honestly cam, if this doesnt concern u at all then why would u even say something ?

Dragon_slayer

[/quote]you've always been a narrow-minded ass hole.

yes he has but thats the best kind of people cause they are the only honest ones

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol even tho camazotz has a point, he isnt really accusing him.. he isnt calling him a scammer and sayin dont talk 2 him etc etc..

he is jus warning us.. tbh, he hasnt flamed onlywatchdonttouch... and i rate he had good intentions making this post.

Originally posted by ResserGD
    lol even tho camazotz has a point, he isnt really accusing him.. he isnt calling him a scammer and sayin dont talk 2 him etc etc..

he is jus warning us.. tbh, he hasnt flamed onlywatchdonttouch... and i rate he had good intentions making this post.
    the post starts out with "he scammed my friend" it leaves no room for speculation it states he scammed my friend i dont have proof but i believe my friend....how is that good intentions?

iKilledLincoln

i still think you're reading things wrong...here I'll quote something again:

"But all be warned...if you try to buy a 63 priest named XxSensesfailedxX, be very careful. Also, if you deal with OnlyWatchDontTouch on this forum, be very careful. I'm saying be very careful because there is no proof other than my friend's word"

never accused...just told people to be careful. and i think you might be using the phrase "innocent until proven guilty" a little too literally. if you'll look closely at my topic title, i never accused him of being a scammer...said it's possible...never accused.

So, read my posts before replying with your mindless thoughts please. If you read closely and try to comprehend it one word at a time, maybe we can get on the same page here.

but my point is he didnt flame him like half the other people do on the forum.. its kinda like how some people like sum1 and sum people dont. some people can believe it, some people dont believe it.. thats how it is.

im not saying i believe him, but atleast he is giving people a chance without being totally biased

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD

the post starts out with "he scammed my friend" it leaves no room for speculation it states he scammed my friend i dont have proof but i believe my friend....how is that good intentions?[/b]
    sounds to me like u read one sentence out of everything there and shut your brain off after that. whoops i made a mistake in one sentence and let my personal thoughts get in the way of what is politically correct. But i think if you had read the rest, including the topic, we'd all be good here.

then u might wanna edit ur post a bit cuz it gives off a different vibe in the beginning from ur intentions and ur topic title

iKilledLincoln

read the topic title again sir. it says POSSIBLE scammer. I personally think it's a good topic to let people know what I have to say...it doesnt accuse him of scamming, only says its possible that he is one. get my point?

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    then u might wanna edit ur post a bit cuz it gives off a different vibe in the beginning from ur intentions and ur topic title
    +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast