Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OnlyWatchDontTouch possible scammer

This is a discussion on OnlyWatchDontTouch possible scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz then u might wanna edit ur post a bit cuz it gives off a ...
Page: 2

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    then u might wanna edit ur post a bit cuz it gives off a different vibe in the beginning from ur intentions and ur topic title
    +1[/b]
    I don't feel as though I need to edit anything in my post...maybe the first sentence, but thats about all. And I think we kind of lost sight of the purpose of this post. Instead of people trying to get to the bottom of this whole thing...we have the good, honest people in this game fighting with one another about symantics. please, let's stop this pointless bickering and focus on the things that are really wrong here. So, I'm going to start first...

I apologize to cama for calling him a narrow minded asshole and for being so upset with him after his post...I'm just a little flustered after this whole deal. So, I hope we can all act mature now. Honestly, its hard to post something knowing you're gonna get bashed for simply trying to help the general ko community out.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Gen3siS
    honestly cam, if this doesnt concern u at all then why would u even say something ?
    Because he is a forum whore, and has to post 500 times a day to justify his existence.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gen3siS
    honestly cam, if this doesnt concern u at all then why would u even say something ?
    Because he is a forum whore, and has to post 500 times a day to justify his existence.[/b]
    I'm sure he would rather be a forum whore rather than someone who whines every post.

TunaFishyMe

let me tell you what I would feel as a third party. Yes, you are warning us. Thank you. But If I see something I want to buy or I want to sell him something, I probably wont now because of this "warning". Your "warning" but that doubt in my mind. Without proof, your warning has harmed his reputation.

MuDvAyNe

cama lighten up u fuking retard....all u do is come on here to annoy ppl im sure of it go get laid u lil fuker instead of pissing ppl off all the time.
    even thou this didnt involve u...u still stick your nose in..quite frankly go fuk your self up ur ass sideways

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    let me tell you what I would feel as a third party. Yes, you are warning us. Thank you. But If I see something I want to buy or I want to sell him something, I probably wont now because of this "warning". Your "warning" but that doubt in my mind. Without proof, your warning has harmed his reputation.
    A very good point tbh...

Originally posted by MuDvAyNe
    cama lighten up u fuking retard....all u do is come on here to annoy ppl im sure of it go get laid u lil fuker instead of pissing ppl off all the time.
    even thou this didnt involve u...u still stick your nose in..quite frankly go fuk your self up ur ass sideways
    Completely uncalled for man...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12