Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

So here's something kinda funny

This is a discussion on So here's something kinda funny within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So my bro-in-law, who is staying with me for a short while, decided some time back to play on Xig, ...
Page: 1

Infinitemadness

So my bro-in-law, who is staying with me for a short while, decided some time back to play on Xig, using an old, old, old account of mine. (Obviously not Gming in Xig, and had no ties, no way of any advantage of anything remotely on Xig, keep this in mind). So yesterday he decides to login on my other computer. Says, "Servers are under maintenence". Anyone who has ever been banned, knows what this means. You've been banned. So I login to check to find out why. Block999. Account under investigation. Greenster, (Which we know he's Gm of Xig)...So I make a support ticket to go properly and ask why it was banned. Answer was, lol to be expected, copy+paste. Again, I hadnt used this account in well over a year or even longer. Nothing spectacular was on the account. Shells +7, RoL, and a few other goodies. No real cash, anyhow, so funny thing is, they banned my OLD personal account, yet they DONT ban my OLD gm account that has 2 bil coin on every server. Anyone up for some free cash? PM me and let me know I'll find out what I have on what server and give it away to you for free! ***I can tell you Ive already given stuff away on Ares, Diez, (had nothing on Xig), And Beramus, I think all I have left is like Edana, and maybe Olympia. This is up while supplies last! Because, they leave my old Gm up, (WITHOUT GM POWERS) but ban my non-used personal account. Funny shit I say, Funny shit.

And to all the bitter end of it all, they know I have a contact list, I can get pretty fuckin nasty and post it all. But I dont wanna go out like that, I just want to know specific reasons from Deon as to why he would ban my personal char, again (not crying about this as some of you may think) But it was getting some real use (when the servers can be logged onto) and not going to waste. So anyhow, thought you might all enjoy this. Peace.

Banned Senior Member

oe noes you said Deon's name He was good when he was on Diez and I talked to him, then he moved servers and I cant remember the last time I messaged him

Last time I said a K2 members name I was banned

lol sup nigga just forget about the game who cares k2 is crap?

Ayman4u

They are mean -_-

wideload620

well if anything needs a loven home on ares just send it 2 BigPappaWide :lol:

Infinitemadness

oe noes you said Deon's name He was good when he was on Diez and I talked to him, then he moved servers and I cant remember the last time I messaged him

Last time I said a K2 members name I was banned [/b]

bah, who cares. He's already banned the account, what more can he do? Ban me for 1998 days?

@Chris, sup bro, man it's been a while, what you up to? Hit me up on MSN (when you see me on that is haha).
    Yeah, it's mainly for my bro in law, he likes playing, I dont give a shit personally, I expected some sort of low blow to come out of it to be honest. Heh.

Banned Senior Member

Still seems odd they just de-gm'd the character but never banned the acc, Can I play a lvl 80 char? XD

can i play phantom_rogue?

Banned Senior Member

Acc is played by another person and it's been namechanged

Infinitemadness

Loggin into Diez atm seeing what I have left, if anything. I ONLY had coins on all servers. Nothing else, for some reason when they make a GM account, they give it 2bil coins, dont know why, we never used it.

@Phantom -- When "Saphyre" made the accounts, she only put it at 70 or 60, because it was pre KE.

Jay

gyft me shit on edana :lol:

mail it to Confused, HumbleMerchant, LiftMySkrtMakeItHurt xD if one mailbox gets full try another

John786

send me some coins please on diez :P john_owns <---

Banned Senior Member

but You gave me screens of your char being 80 on logos or pathos

Infinitemadness

Ok, nothing left on Diez. Logging into Olympia now.

@phantom - Right, that was AFTER Ke

Banned

check pm a.q <3

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast