Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Onslought is DONE.

This is a discussion on Onslought is DONE. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; peace out cubscout.. i rmb that name back from when our Onslought (8ball) was playing :P he was like "wtf ...
Page: 2

Banned

peace out cubscout.. i rmb that name back from when our Onslought (8ball) was playing :P he was like "wtf some dude took my name and added l's to it!" gl to ya [/b]

ours was :Onslaught: naab

yes im sure snipes is sooo happy u made this post right after grobs made his "i sold my char byby post" now snipes can get raped outta 100's of dollars[/b]
    I don't have down any of my char info enough to trace it down to an exact cent like He did dude and only way he can lose out on his money is if they had his IP from this site and only way for them to get that is getting a ko4life admin to give them it and I doubt any admin would do so. OKE Buddy =D 50's new album is gonna blow btw ^^

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I don't have down any of my char info enough to trace it down to an exact cent like He did dude and only way he can lose out on his money is if they had his IP from this site and only way for them to get that is getting a ko4life admin to give them it and I doubt any admin would do so. OKE Buddy =D 50's new album is gonna blow btw ^^[/b]
    good u give em tips.

its already been posted elsewhere in reference about this dude and lol I've given K2 about 500$ in gold premium on mutiple accounts since I started playing this fucking game and IM STILL paying gold premium on the account i currently play on. So shit I might as well get some back for myself ay? K THX DUDE and as my good kanka soultaker has taught me as i can see your dutch ahh you fucking janet GET OFF MY TOPIC >_> k thx.... ask the turks would say... BB

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

gogogo get respect.

ummm.. Kid 1. Who are you? and what rock did you crawl out from under? 2. Respect? Its the fucking virtual world kid go figure and yea Give respect to get respect and I'm not exactly on my hands and knees for your respect oke? 3..... WHO DA FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY YOU STILL POSTING ON MY TOPIC? o.o simple as that Do you even play Diez? Nope so stfu k thx BB

MrzLies

GL ma nigga

Luckyduck

Sharing accounts with trustable GG's is the way to go! xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12