Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Opals, chrystals, saphire in sundries?

This is a discussion on Opals, chrystals, saphire in sundries? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that will never happen , as players are willing to pay for coins they will sell them trust that , ...
Page: 3

Banned

that will never happen , as players are willing to pay for coins they will sell them trust that , also the sundrise is a great way to increase the kings salery , but will the turks use it for good ? NO they wont they will only destroy this game more..... my suggestion is the pus , cause they only thing we americans/europe have over turkey is money otherwise they will surpase us every time because of there numbers " the amount of turks playing " we cannot compete with that[/b]
    There isn't really a war between turks and english players lol. Who cares about king, you made a exp event that lasts for 30 minutes, SO GG .

I HAVE TALKED TO LINUS ON THE OFFICIAL KO FORUM AND HE SAID THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN. U HAVE TO HUNT THEM BY KILLING A MOB MONSTER SPECIFICALLY WEREWOLF. HE ASKED K2 ABOUT PUTTING IT IN THE SUNDRIES AND K2 SAID THEY NEVER WILL.

chuckiegc

i think they just need 2 make a certin monster group drop them like how spoilers family drops scales and wings

silverbuffer18

lo dam , i can kill werewolves on my low lv for teh quest as no more koxpers there, pretty much in the pus since k2=money

Kreeden

If they do decide to try and bring these gems back, they will make it a PUS item like every other to make quick cash out of a huge problem. Fucking assholes...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

They need to add them into the drops for all the bifrost monsters... That would solve the "problem" with farming them for 70+ skills

if they do put them into the sundries, I would like to see them at a price like what the BUS or BES are sold for, that way it would make more money available to the kings for exp events, hide and seek events, random awards, etc.

I heard some Turkisch ppls saying that the Opals, chrystals, saphire

will be sold in sundries after next maintanche

well for old servers it doesnt matter but servers like Carnac East-west those things are a pain in the ass to get..

15 mil each one
    anyone else hears this?[/b]

Ignore them..

af424

Sundries - not a bad idea

PUS - then next step is to sell other items like raptor+8 for $$.......faking gay idea ever

Hey cutie Senior Member

if they do put it into PUS theyre image with the gamers would be dimminished hugeley.
    so im guessing threyll just increase drop rate. FUCK.!

CuriositY

I HAVE TALKED TO LINUS ON THE OFFICIAL KO FORUM AND HE SAID THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN. U HAVE TO HUNT THEM BY KILLING A MOB MONSTER SPECIFICALLY WEREWOLF. HE ASKED K2 ABOUT PUTTING IT IN THE SUNDRIES AND K2 SAID THEY NEVER WILL.[/b]

Here your answer I've asked him also and that what he told me and Saphyr told me the same so...

/Close This Topic.

smknguns

i heard also this but k2 make it at pus imo[/b]
    haha G1d if they show up in pus... they would just use em to make more money

manveerj

They should just make a mob that drops it only in eslant and make it pretty hard to kill. That way 60+ people could farm for there gems

why? the droprate was fine be4. It's not like the market was flooded with gems and the prices weren't ridiculous either.

_Hybrid_

WTF so we spend 10+mill each gems in carnac for nothing??? Fuk That!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast