Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Opals, chrystals, saphire in sundries?

This is a discussion on Opals, chrystals, saphire in sundries? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YEA Rofl, they would put it on pus then ehhehe...
Page: 4

The king. Senior Member

YEA Rofl, they would put it on pus then ehhehe

putting them in pus is not that bad since lvl 80 skill in akara, for example, costs 22 gb. ( if they dont ask too much ofc )

Didnt u play games like Diablo or cs ? .[/b]
    you're kidding right?

cs has on 100 players not even 1/4 of cheaters we have in ko.

haha G1d if they show up in pus... they would just use em to make more money[/b]
    lmao plat+g1 credits (another 800)+another 800 for scrolls after we bought all the shit that pus offer and now another 10-20 dollars probably will be wasted on master. GG thats gonna be about 65$ for month (seriously peoples) if not more.

iiason

lmao plat+g1 credits (another 800)+another 800 for scrolls after we bought all the shit that pus offer and now another 10-20 dollars probably will be wasted on master. GG thats gonna be about 65$ for month (seriously peoples) if not more.[/b]
    but u don't do master every month lol. imo, once u hit 80. bronze is good enough.

Banned

They need to add them into the drops for all the bifrost monsters... That would solve the "problem" with farming them for 70+ skills[/b]
    thats a great idea i think its the best one wrote down , cause the chinease prolly wont farm all the mobs in bifrost just for gems so i think its a great way to attain the much needed items

if they do put them into the sundries, I would like to see them at a price like what the BUS or BES are sold for, that way it would make more money available to the kings for exp events, hide and seek events, random awards, etc.[/b]
    another reason why kingship should be deligated by people who are responsible enough to make there nation stronger and not just line there pockets with noah , im sorry but the turks will once again exploit this and use it to gain for themselfs

destroy

thats a great idea i think its the best one wrote down , cause the chinease prolly wont farm all the mobs in bifrost just for gems so i think its a great way to attain the much needed items
    another reason why kingship should be deligated by people who are responsible enough to make there nation stronger and not just line there pockets with noah , im sorry but the turks will once again exploit this and use it to gain for themselfs[/b]
    Well, i think we need turks in this game just like a human needs air. Yesterday all turks dced and there left just 4 merchants in whole moradon and i didnt find any opponent in the war. Nobody would play empty game, believe me. I can stand their cheats, while they make this game fun.

And yes, i believe that K2 plans to do something with gems, cos otherwise they wouldnt lower gem droprate at this riddiculous low level rate. I made another 1-60 character just try to get some gems. Guess what...got a bs ofc.

iiason

i'd rather them in PUS then Sundries.

coz if they are in sundreis. = more money for king = more money for self turks.

NaidenZ

PUS or Sundries they both are ok for me xD

<------ almost 70 on Carnac and no master yet

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

many ppl talking shit !!!!!!!! they never add it to sundries pls dont talk shit idiot

OFF TOPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234