Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading Characters

This is a discussion on Trading Characters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't think you should be aloud to sell or trade characters anymore. My point being so many people being ...
Page: 1

G0D

I don't think you should be aloud to sell or trade characters anymore.
    My point being so many people being scammed by this new method of "regaining" their old character back. I won't quote or say the method how to do this to prevent it from happing to other people, but to those who do know it you understand my point.
    A few of my friends fell victims to it and it shouldn't of happened and should STOP
    This aint a topic for people to start flaming such as "oh yeah what ever man stfu trust worthy people might not do it" but other's do..

Just had to say it... :unsure:

uhh ko4life is starting to trades with a middle man to make the trades successful so i dont think there'll be any more scamming going around as long as they have a good middle man.

thanx for the heads up

G0D

See this is the perfect example of someone not understanding my point.
    It doesn't matter who the middle man is...
    With this new method most peoples have realised, they are able to regain their character back in days or weeks depending on how slow k2 is being...
    Like I said I don't want to mention the method to prevent it happening more..
    Just please stop trading character's people!

oh i see what ur talking about now well that's k2 for ya i guess...

llJuanMall

I think that trading/buying characters is stupid. if u want something u have to gain it, work hard for it. but still a lot of people do it .... <_<

l0cky

yea i heard people can do that sh*t

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well i think ppl should be able to do char trades, i think only scammers would try to get the acc back so, i think if someone has a char like 75+, lets say warrior and want a priest lvl 74+...u think that between trade the chars and exp from 0... i think the solution is obvious

G0D

oh i see what ur talking about now well that&#39;s k2 for ya i guess...[/b]
    Thank you for realising my point

Cadence96

My bad...
    A complete selling of an account should include the last digits of the Credit Card used, "and" all the E-mails received after every transaction.

In easy words it means if I sell my account, I must sell it with all payment details. Specially the E-mails received that can not be faked.

istani

My bad...
    A complete selling of an account should include the last digits of the Credit Card used, "and" all the E-mails received after every transaction.

In easy words it means if I sell my account, I must sell it with all payment details. Specially the E-mails received that can not be faked.[/b]
    good idea ^^

but u have to kno that char trading can nevr be removed cus people will alwyas do it no matter what
    i think its better to just help it along den retsrict cus then u got ppl who will be bad

Banned

yea don&#39;t do that sux i buy character and for 1week that retard back acc i lost all and now quit game cya babas

<3

G0D

yea don&#39;t do that sux i buy character and for 1week that retard back acc i lost all and now quit game cya babas

<3[/b]
    See this does happen to people even my friends
    Just please stop trading ur characters!

char trades, cross server trades, usd trades etc
    are all really really risky
    u shud do it only with ppl u noe/trust
    not with random agas

only trade with people you truely can trust

p.s. S> Level 72 human Barbarian warrior 325k NP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast