Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Open racism on KOK

This is a discussion on Open racism on KOK within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ~ 2008 by CooLTanG and Magicality....
Page: 1

~ 2008 by CooLTanG and Magicality.

wawh

turks aren't a race

turks aren't a race[/b]
    will you tell me what they are ?

Banned

will you tell me what they are ?[/b]
    go find the definition of word "racism" lol

DeHealer

Hating turks is the general trend of USKO, because ppl know they are cheaters..
    They are just pointing out a fact

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

wTf!
    speak for yourself guys(cooltang and magicality), not everyone hates turks like you do...

Validating

will you tell me what they are ?[/b]
    word turk explains all what u've been missing

magi and ct are from ares and on ares THE BEST mage clan Factor got their own koxper for isiloon its Mypow and someone told me its Thelastazrail char ....thats why we hate turks not all but if they use hax0rs will be hated...

i dont wanna flame any one, am just saying , one big game info site like KOK dont need crap like this, even if Vindictive ( cooltang was/is leader ) have ~50% turkish population in clan so i dont get point...

they are right, ask yourself - do u like turks? turks which block servers and u need premium cus of it, turks aka abi 100k plys, also koxpers everywhere and arrow hackers in rlb/ardream? from all tukrs i know like 5~10 are cool, the rest are stupid 10 yr old kids

lol here we go again. Turks is the thing we hate but cant live without :P in the other hand if it was like 2-3 servers then there would be a handfull of eng speakers and turkish players. ow tho theres alot of kids there >.> and tbl users, like 1 of 1000 dont use it lol

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I don't get it, why do you people think that KOK is somehow connected to ko4life? If you have problem with this site go and complain on theirs forum ,I presume it's the reason why it was made .

Upgrade

\trys to care :P

\fails

they are right, ask yourself - do u like turks? turks which block servers and u need premium cus of it, turks aka abi 100k plys, also koxpers everywhere and arrow hackers in rlb/ardream? from all tukrs i know like 5~10 are cool, the rest are stupid 10 yr old kids[/b]
    well said + when i asked older turks (20yrs - 40yrs), they hate turkish kids too... the problem in TRKO are turkish kids and not only turkish kids, another kids too...
    this game should have servers for different ages (10yrs - 15yrs server, 16yrs - 20yrs server, 21yrs + server - for example), not for different countries, just my opinion...
    and Cooltang + Magicality ´s site has nothing to do with ko4life or k2-gf, so if you (bocko88) dont like something said on this site, dont visit it...
    and if you want know my feelings about turks, i can say same like others: i hate turks (in general meaning), but i had turks friends too...

and wats the point of this topic .... most japs dont mind you as long as u dont ks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast